𝘻𝘪𝘰𝘯 ~ 𝘫𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘺

Sorry for not updating this book much. I was working on the other book (shared) and I also have an editing account on instagram and edits take me like an hour just like chapters. PLEASE REQUEST SOMETHING I HAVE NO IDEAS

"Baby, I wanna take you out" Zion says as he wrapped his arms around me and buried his head into my neck.

"Really?" I ask smiling, as we hadn't gone on a proper date in weeks.

"I made reservations, get ready, we can leave in an hour." He says while planting soft kisses on my neck and shoulder. I giggle at the light tickles they left.

"Okay my love." I say, turning around to peck him on the lips. Then I started walking away.

"Wear something nice for me!" He jokes before slapping my ass playfully. I chuckle and go to get ready.

After getting ready, I go downstairs to find Zion sitting on the couch with a maroon silk button up and dress pants checking his phone. I wore a long spaghetti strap black dress with a high slit in the side. He notices me and turns around smiling.

"Wow, you look beautiful." He smiles.

"Thank you baby!" I smile back, while holding out my hand for him to hold.

He holds my hand and we walk out the door towards the car. He opens the door for me and he begins driving towards the restaurant.

Once we arrive, he holds my hand as we walk into the fancy restaurant.

"This is so nice, thank you, I really needed this." I say, as I've had a long week at work.

"Anything for you baby." He says smiling. I hug his bicep and we get to the front.

"Name?" The female waiter asks us nicely.

"Kuwonu." Zion responds.

"Right this way." She smiles, holding two menus and starting to walk towards an empty booth.

"Thank you." I say kindly. We sit down at the booth and I start looking at the menu.

"A waiter will be with you shortly." She says.

"Perfect, thank you." Zion says while also looking at the menu before she walks away.

"Everything looks so good. I'm starving." I softly laugh.

"Me too." He says. Then shortly after I see a waiter coming our way.

"I will be your waiter for today, can I get you two started with some appetizers and drinks? He says, eyeing me down. I notice Zion's glare towards him. I nod.

"I would like some garlic bread, and a margarita dipped in sugar please." I say nicely, ignoring how angry Zion looks.

"Of course." He says seductively.

"How about y-" He says but is cut off by Zion.

"Same as her." Zion says quickly. The waiter nods and walks away.

"The grilled salmon looks good." I say, licking my lips. I look up to find Zion staring at me, darkness in his eyes.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"What's wrong? That guy wants to fuck you." He quickly says.

"What? No he doesn't." I say, thinking about how ridiculous he's being.

"Are you fucking kidding? I know bedroom eyes when I see them." He says, getting louder.

"Zion, calm down." I say, giving him a serious look.