𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 (7)

This story has no smut, I just wanted to write a normal chapter and continue the z and b story because I really enjoy  it so sorry ☺️

while nick and gia were.. doing their thing.. (zion's pov)

"Fuck daddy!" We all hear through the thin walls.

Edwin and Brandon laugh but I was deep in thought.

What the fuck is going on with Brandon?

Where is this gonna go?

Do I have feelings for him?

"I wanna go to the movies." Brandon says, interrupting my thinking.

"We're watching a movie here." I say pointing to the muted movie playing in front of us.

"I'm going to Neviah's." Edwin says grabbing his keys.

Edwin leaves and Brandon and I stare at each other.

"Please go with me." He says while pouting playfully.

"Fine. What are we watching?" I ask, getting up from the couch.

"Nothing. We're going on a drive." He says walking straight out the door as he had his keys connected to his chains and I follow him.

We get inside his car and he starts driving.

He drives up a hill.

"So what's this for again?" I ask while looking out the window, admiring the view of Encino. (tuff)

"To talk." He says while briefly scanning my face.

"What's up?" I look at him.

"You tell me." He says.

"You been sending a lot of mixed signals. Do you want this or not Zion?" He says while putting his hand on my thigh.

"I don't know man." I say cupping my face.

"It's risky B." I say while looking at him.

"You think I don't know that? I'm aware we're in a band, i'm aware we're supposed to be best friends, i'm aware of the risks, but Z, I can't control how I feel." He says, gripping the steering wheel tightly.

I look over at him and notice the vein growing in his neck, he's tense.

"Me neither." I say.

"I never realized what I felt was romantic, I just thought it was normal for friends, but god I just can't suppress it anymore." I say.

"We can't tell anyone." He says, looking at me and raising his eyebrow.

"Fuck." I say remembering what happened with Gia while hitting the dashboard. He looks at me with a concerned expression.

"You gave me head in front of Gia." I say.

"She doesn't know about our feelings, and she doesn't have to know." He says before smiling at me and putting his hand on my thigh.

I look down at his hand and then back up at him.

He leans in to kiss me and then our lips connect.

We kiss each other sloppily and then he keeps driving.

"How about we go watch that movie?" He asks while intertwining his fingers with mine.

"Sure." I smile.