𝘦𝘥𝘸𝘪𝘯 ~ 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 (4)

This one's a very long one to make up for Brandon's short chapter 😔

"Let's go." He says, standing up.

"Okay." I say, still blushing. I slip on my  black Air Force Ones near the door.

We get to his car and he starts driving towards the supermarket.

"So we need tons of chips, tons of dips, tons of soda, and tons of alcohol." He says checking his nonexistent list on his hand.

"Bet. I'll get the chips and the dip." I say, grabbing a basket near the entrance. He grabs a cart.

"Just get 3 Tostitos, Original Lays', Cheetos, Takis, and Doritos in the biggest sizes. We got a shit load of people coming. Also get like 3 french onions, 4 cheeses, i'll get ingredients to make guacamole and salsa. We can get the alcohol in the store next door." He says before walking towards the produce section.

I go to the chip aisle and quickly grab everything Edwin told me to, then I go to look for him.

I see him picking tomatoes for the salsa with his cart full of sodas and other things.

"You're gonna make it fresh?" I ask while walking up to him.

"Hell yeah. I like cooking." He says smiling, then he grabs a bunch of tomatoes and signals for us to go pay.

He pays for the things and we go to the liquor store next door after loading up the car. He goes towards the vodka and gets a couple different kinds, then he got a few bottles of rum. We return to the car and he starts driving home.

We arrive at their house and start loading the things inside the house. Brandon and Nick come to help.

"I ordered the beer kegs." Brandon says as he gets 3 of the bags.

"Awesome, thank you." Edwin says as he also grabs some bags.

I go to grab some bags but I'm stopped by Zion.

"You don't gotta do that baby." He says quietly, caressing my leg and lightly pushing me back onto the car.

"I want to." I say as he attaches his mouth to my neck. I lightly moan at the sensation, but then he stops.

He grabs the remaining bags and walks towards the kitchen, as I'm left there dumbfounded, and I can't help but smile.

I take my bags to the kitchen.

"Hey guys." I hear an unknown voice say behind me. I turn around to reveal a skinny brown haired guy smiling at the boys.

"Hey man." Edwin says as he bro hugs him.

"Hey, I'm Austin." He says to me while waving.

"Gia." I smile. He smiles back.

"I got some news, get the boys." He tells Edwin, and Edwin nods.

"Yo!" Edwin shouts, and shortly after 3 boys come tripping into the kitchen.

"Hey Porter!" Brandon says he hugs him. Nick gives Austin a peace sign and Zion smiles. Nick goes and pours himself a cup of Coke.

"I got some news." Austin repeats, and the boys become interested.

"Shoot." Nick says before taking a sip of his drink.