𝘻&𝘣 ~ 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 (5)

zion's pov

"Holy shit." I say at the sight I walked in to.

Edwin and Gia look at me and immediately start trying to hide themselves, it was no use, I already saw everything.

"Sorry guys." I barely say through my laughs.

"You're such an asshole." Edwin says laughing as Gia looks at me with a shocked expression.

"Y'all wildin." I say.

the next day

This morning I had decided I wanted to go to the gym, and I wake up to find Gia sleeping next to me. I get out of the bed, trying my best to not wake her, and after getting ready I head off to the gym.

gia's pov

I wake up and remember Zion said the day before he was going to the gym and I lay on his bed with nothing to do. After an hour or so all of a sudden I feel incredibly horny. Then Zion walks in from the gym. He's all sweaty and looks extra yummy.

"Zion." I whine.

"What's up?" He says putting his drawstring bag up on the hook on the wall next to his bedroom door, every movement making his muscles and ass flex, making me even more desperate.

I get up from the bed, pin him against the door and start kissing and licking the side of his neck, tasting his saltiness. He tries to push me off until he finally succeeds.

"Babe." He laughs.

"I'm gonna take a shower." He says, showing no interest in having sex with me.

He walks into the bathroom and I flop back down on the bed, feeling extremely distressed.

I can't fight my urge so I slip my hands into my shorts and start rubbing circles on my heat.

I moan in response and pull off my shorts to be more comfortable. Spreading my legs open I pick up the pace, making all kinds of profanities leave my mouth. I trail my hand down and insert two of my fingers into my wet entrance, causing me to bite my lip due to the pleasure.

"Fuck." I whisper to myself. Speeding up and eventually pounding my fingers into me, I roll my eyes back slightly.

Then suddenly I see the bathroom door open to find a shirtless Zion with a lazily wrapped towel around his lower waist. I immediately remove my fingers from inside me as he raises one of his eyebrows. He walks over closer to me and gets on top of me, holding himself with one arm.

"God the things you do to me." He says quietly while trailing his right hand up and down my torso after lifting my shirt a little higher. He takes my wrist and sucks my juices off my fingers one by one.

He lifts my shirt up even more, revealing my bare breasts. He then attaches his mouth to my nipple, not once taking his eyes off mine.

"Mm." He mumbles while his tongue swirls around.

I bite my lip and he starts leaving kisses further and further down my body.

He gets to my exposed core and quickly looks at me and then starts eating me out.

"Oh my god." I moan, tilting back my head.