19: Rather Be (Part 3)

Start from the beginning

Hungover as fuck. I want to sleep.

Good news - I still remember how we danced last night. Yes to sexy memories. 

---

October 7. 9:00 AM.

I'm alive. I've recovered. I've recharged.

Now back to regular programming.

---

October 8. 9:30 AM.

Shower shenanigans may be my new favorite thing. 

If we move to a bigger house someday... when we move to a bigger house, I want a big, nice bathroom. Like the one you see in posh hotels. 

Going back to the shower thing. I almost forgot to write about Japan.

It was our first night in the hotel. The afternoon weather had been a little humid and I felt icky and gross. We went to dinner in some fancy restaurant and by the time we arrived at the hotel, all I wanted to do was take a shower. So that's exactly what I did.

And it felt great. The water was just the right temperature and it felt glorious to wash away a whole day's worth of dirt. I didn't realize that I had been under the water for more than 30 minutes until Scott came inside the bathroom.

"Melinda, you are taking forever!" He stood outside the shower area, eyeing my naked body through the glass door.

"I've been here like 10 minutes! Go away, Selena," I said.

"Make that 35 minutes. You're wasting water."

"I'm not."

"You are. Wrap it up. It's my turn." He stepped closer until he was at the glass door.

"Give me like 5 more minutes. Ten tops."

Scott left and I continued enjoying the water. But then he came back after like 2 minutes? He swears he gave me 10, but it doesn't really matter anymore.

I might have been too engrossed that I only noticed him when he opened the door to the shower area.

"Time's up," said a naked Scott.

"Nooo. I'll be done in a minute, I promise." I still had soap suds all over my body. For some reason I decided to lather up with body wash a second time.

"Your hands are already wrinkly, Michelle."

They were. "One more minute. I'll just finish rinsing this off."

Scott stepped inside. "That smells nice. What's that?"

"It's something I bought in Singapore. Mint body wash." I picked up the bottle and showed it to him.

He took the bottle from me. "Definitely smells like mint. I wonder if it tastes like mint, too," he said, more to himself.

"It's not meant to be eaten, Sandra." Duh.

"Maybe it's not, but you are." In a split second he was under the shower with me, licking my neck, his hands on my hips. "I think it's more of the smell. Doesn't really taste minty."

"That's because it's not -" I gasped. Scott had chosen a new spot - my nipple. "Oh, god." I held on to his shoulders as he lowered his head.

He flicked his tongue, letting only the tip touch. He used his thumb to mirror the action of his tongue on the other nipple. He did that a couple of times before he started sucking with his lips. 

"Babe..." My fingers were digging into his flesh.

"Mmm, now that's more minty." His lips left my skin only long enough to speak before he continued the sensual assault. He started going lower, trailing tiny kisses on my stomach, down to the belly button, and finally just above my hard length.

I felt his stubble against my cock. I pulled my head back and closed my eyes in anticipation of what was coming (and also because I didn't want the water to get in my eyes).

He took me in slowly, his mouth warming every inch of me. My knees bucked and I pushed on the wall beside me for support, while the other grabbed a fistful of his hair. Scott moved his head back and forth, sucking on my cock as he did. It took a lot of effort on my part to not pull on his head and make him gag. He moved his head back one last time before he wrapped my length in his palm. He held it tight and he started stroking while he gently nibbled on the tip.

I was moaning and calling out his name. I was so close. I was ready to burst but Scott pulled both his mouth and hand away. My eyes flew open and I looked at him.

He slowly stood up, a smirk on his face. "My turn."

I was more than happy to oblige. I motioned for Scott to switch places with me. I grabbed the body wash, poured some on my palms, and started to work. I first did his neck and shoulders, massaging his muscles as I moved. (Have I ever written that I love his shoulders? Because I do. They're so broad and strong.) Then my hands moved to his arms (which I love, too). We didn't turn off the shower so it basically just washed away the lather I was trying to make.

I worked on his chest next, my hands admiring the smoothness of his skin. Then I moved my hands down to his nipples and used my fingers to play with them. I didn't linger, though. I proceeded to his abdomen and worked my way downwards, stopping an inch shy above his length. I knew he was waiting for the contact but I decided to play some more. My hands traveled to his back and settled on his ass. I kneaded each cheek at the same time my mouth captured his nipple and returned his earlier favor.

Scott probably got a little impatient because he put his hands in between us and started stroking us together. I reveled in his touch for a while before I got on my knees and finally took Scott in. Unlike him I didn't do it slowly or take my time. I ate him hungrily, hands and tongue all over. I was thoroughly enjoying myself until Scott told me to stop. He pulled me to a standing position, switched places with me, and asked me to face the wall. 

A wet finger slid inside me as the other hand grabbed my length. He worked simultaneously, stroking me while stretching me. I placed my palms on the wall to hold myself up as I moaned. Scott inserted a second finger followed by a third, and had me silently screaming a series of expletives. 

He swiftly removed his fingers then slowly penetrated me, his hands now on my hips. I bent forward, holding tightly to the shower knob. He moved steadily and allowed me to adjust before he picked up his pace. Several thrusts later Scott was slamming into me. The sound our wet bodies made with every forceful contact was music to my ears.

"Oh, god", "fuck", "shit", "more", "harder", "babe", and "deeper" were just some of the words we yelled.

I started stroking myself but I kept one hand on the knob. Scott grabbed me by the hair, forcing me to tilt my head up while his other hand tightly gripped my hip. (I found it incredibly hot being held like that. Also, I wonder how we looked in that position.) Then he was practically convulsing behind me as he poured himself into me, and it only took a couple more strokes before I came undone.

Scott pulled out and turned me around. He put both hands behind my back and kissed me softly on the lips. "That was fun."

"Mmm-hmm," was all I managed to say. I stepped out of the shower and dried myself up while Scott stayed a couple more minutes and took a proper shower.

I had fallen asleep by the time Scott climbed into bed. I didn't even get to say goodnight.

So... there. That's what happened in Japan.

My journal is transforming into a red book (or is it black book?) with all these sexcapades. God, I hope nobody ever reads the things I've written.

---

A/N: Twitter/Tumblr/Instagram/Kik/Tablo/Wattpad: evekatalbas. :)

"I can make the bad guys good for a weekend." - Mitch 'Sexy Voice' Grassi