"Awww...hello to you too~" Andrew cooed back, his evident adoration lifting the corners of Teddy's small mouth in an instant. "How are you doing, little guy? How's Bubbly your goldfish?" 

"I'm doing great! Don't worry, Bubbly is still alive!" Teddy answered cheerfully. Before I could stop him- "Oh, oh Andrew; today is a BIG day for Levy! Levy is gonna have a date with Book! Do you know I am in charge of her choice of clothes?" 

"What??? Levi is going on a date tonight???" Oh shit- "Holy moly Levi! Why didn't you tell me this!" 

"We're just getting to know each other. Trust me, it's not that much of a big deal..." I slapped my forehead to brace myself for what was going to happen next. 

"Oh no no no. Mum told me her drilling didn't work and Justin absolutely refused to let me in for any juicy gossip at all! When are you bringing your girlfriend back to meet us? Which base are you on now?" Okay, now they're acting a little too much like family. 

I decided to take a roundabout approach. "Chill, dude. She's not my girlfriend..." 

Yet.

"...and no; no base yet and Teddy is here, for god's sake," I pinched my nose in mild frustration. God forbids Teddy knows what does that mean.

If anything, Andrew has just gotten more excited at my response. "Ask Book if she wanna come to my wedding too! She's invited as well! I'll let mum know that you're going on a date tonight (thank you for telling me, my little guyyyy)! See ya~" Just like that, he hang up on me as sudden as he called. 

I muttered to myself, "She's Brooke; not Book."  

"BIG DAY FOR LEVY!!!"

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

At eight o'clock sharp, seconds after I had knocked on Brooke's front door; I was brutally attacked by a fierce, rib-crushing hug that nearly sent me toppling down the narrow steps. 

"Levi!!! I thought you had forgotten to pick us up!" I stared at the Egyptian girl blankly. What's happening? I looked past Rey and...

...found a blushing angel with her cheeks so red that she resembled a freshly blossomed rose.

I had never seen Brooke wore any dresses to school before. Wow, the view was just...breathtakingly beautiful. The dress hugged her curves; curves that I've never know they exist until today; in all the right places. Her bare shoulders gleamed under the pale moonlight; the creaminess of her skin a wonderful contrast to the baby pink hues of her dress, which stopped short above her knees, exposing her equally exquisite lower thighs. Upon noticing my blatantly open stare, she dipped her head a little lower, the ends of her ears tainted a furious bright red. Oh, how I ached to cross the distance and tucked the few stray strands of her hair that had escaped from her crown braid behind her ear to enjoy the adorable blushing mess before me. 

"...take care of them, alright? Levi? Levi?"