Jungkook and Taehyung are both not a part of the organization, they're an outsider and anyone outside the organization has no rights in knowing that the organization exists.

And the place where Yein is basically living right now is under the organization.

It doesn't matter if Jungkook and Taehyung both serve the country as soldiers. This is not just all about patriotism and their country, it is a different matter, Yein's organization is against a notorious syndicate that may bring harm to anyone.

But Yein has to set all those aside, she'd rather face the consequence of breaking the rules rather than see Jungkook die.

"This is crazy." Yugyeom muttered under his breath.

"Fuck this Yein, if we get caught leave me out of it." Yugyeom added.

Yein glared at Yugyeom.

"I will fucking leave you out of it, if I get punished then I will be punished alone. Now you help me save Jungkook or I'll be the one to kill you before chief does." Yein menacingly said.

Yugyeom huffed a breath.

"Take him to the basement. Now." Yugyeom ordered Taehyung who's completely oblivious of what's going on and just followed after Yugyeom towards the basement.

When they got into the basement Yugyeom opened the lights and they were inside a small infirmary.

"We can't take Jungkook to the island's  clinic, that'll be suicide." Yugyeom spoke.

"We don't have all the essential machines and equipments but I'm sure there's a suturing kit and disinfecting kit here." Yugyeom explained while rummaging inside the metal cabinets in the basement.

"Here." He mused placing down the saturing and disinfecting kit on the table.

"Hey you."

"Me?" Taehyung pointed at himself.

"Of course you. Lay Jungkook on the table, then you draw my blood." Yugyeom ordered and passed Taehyung the empty bloodbag.

"Why?"

"I'm an A. I'll transfuse my blood to him."

Taehyung was like a lost puppy, he can't understand a thing that has been happening.

Ignoring the two other people in the basement Yein tied her hair in a bun, and wore a pair of latex gloves.

When she finished preparing she turned on her heels and faced the table where the unconcious Jungkook is now lying.

Yein stared at him for a minute.

Yein glided the back of her hand on Jungkook's cheeks, feeling her heart clench when she saw how thin he got, and the healthy bags under his eyes shows that he hadn't had any proper sleep at all, and his lips now pale with all the blood he lost.

How come she didn't notice it earlier? When she was still beside him, when she was with him in the same room in the hotel. Is it the poor lighting in the room that hindered her to see Jungkook's state? But she has a pair of very sharp eyes.

Or is it because of the delight of seeing him unscathed that assured her that he's doing fine.

When obviously he's not.

Composing herself she grabbed the scissors to cut Jungkook's shirt in the middle, she then grabbed the antiseptic and disinfected the area of the wound.

His wounds were days old and it should have started healing and scab should've started forming around it, protecting the wound and letting itself heal letting new skin regenerate, but its still fresh. Yein can see scabbing on the edge of the wound but the middle is still fresh and Yein made sure to clean the scabs around the edge of the wound so she can close it properly