E L E V E N

The day of Arenae's Party

Arenae's POV

I woke up around 6am to begin my hygiene. It took me an hour and a half to shower. When I was done i wrapped myself up in a towel and went to find something to put on temporarily. I decided to go with some royal blue Nike joggers, a white crop top that sed "Real Hot Girl Shyttt" and some white Nike slides. I went to my full body mirror and snapped a few pictures for the gram

@inmybagbitchh -Issa real Bitch Birthday 🎂

I posted it and headed down stairs to fix me a quick sandwich. I grabbed my keys and went straight to my hair appointment.
-------------------

Omniscient

Raiven spent the night at Marie house so they could start getting everything ready. "Come onnnnn. I don't wanna gooo" Marie complained.

"Aite well I really already got us stuck in this situation and there's no backing out now" Raiven explained.

"Tell her Im sick or something"

"Get up. I know you don't want to run into Jovan but think about Arenae. She don't have nothing to do with y'all problems. Plus you don't actually have to speak to him. Just walk past him like you never met him. You did that shit to me once and I dead ass thought we ain't know each other"

Marie laughed a little bit and finally got out of bed. She knew Raiven was right. She doesn't have to be a bad friend just cause Jovan is gonna be there. She got up,got dressed, and went downstairs to eat with Raiven.

"So what's first on our To-Do List?" Marie asked.

"First we make sure Arenae doesn't go back home until tonight. She thinks the party is here so we let her come here and chill. Once everyone is at the party and we're finished setting up. Then Jovan will come get her and bring her home. Everyone's gonna pop out..."

"Yeah yeah I know. And yell surprise. Lets go get set up"

As they entered the house Jovan was there cleaning. He hadn't noticed Marie was there yet and she was trying to do anything to stay out ot his line of sight.While Hiding in the guest bedroom she received an unexpected call.

Marie- Hello?

Her Dad- Hey babygirl

Marie- Dad Uh...Hey

Her Dad- What you don't miss me?

Marie- I do. I just haven't heard from you in a while.

Her Dad- I apologize babygirl. Im actually back in town. Im here for good I promise.

Marie- When can I see you?

Her Dad- How about Tomorrow night over dinner?

Marie- Okay just text me the address

After they hung up Jovan walked in the room causing Marie to jump a little.

"What you jumping for" He asked.

"You scared me obviously"

"Wassup how you been?"

"Im fine. Excuse me I need to go help set up"

"Nah chill. Just talk to me."

"About what?!" Marie kind of shouted.

"Shhhh stop yelling. I just miss you that's all" He said he grabbed her hand.

"Let me the fuck go. You had your chance and fucked it up. Now again. EXCUSE ME! I NEED TO GO HELP"

She walked out and left Jovan wondering why she changed so much. She wasn't the same female he met at first. Marie's current feelings were kind of clouded at that moment. Between her dad being back and Jovan with his bullshit she was kind of annoyed.

Later that night

"Okay everyone its 7:54. Nae should be here at 8!!!!" Raiven shouted over the loud music. Raiven,Marie and Nae's family was finishing up the final touches for the party. Like making sure the food is cooked, the djay was set up and everyone was dressed. Meanwhile Jovan went to go pick Arenae up from Marie house. He got out the car and walked into the house only to find Nae laying on the couch crying. "Why the hell you crying what happened?" Jovam asked as he pulled out his gun checking his surroundings.

"It's nothing Im fine brother. Can you just take me home?"

"Yeah come one" Immediately he figured it out. She thinks no one remembered her birthday.

"Anything you wanna tell me?" She asked as he pulled out the garage.

"Uhhh...No Ion think so"

"Are you sure you didn't forget anything??"

"Keys..Phone..Wallet..Pistol. Check. Nah I got everything Nae why you asking me this?" He said playing dumb.

"No reason"

As they pulled up in the driveway Arenae wasted no time getting out the car.

"okay everyone they here. hurry up and hide" Raiven demanded. Everyone hid behind a wall or some furniture. Just as Nae was walking inside the house Everyone popped out and yelled "SURPRISEEEEEEEEE"

"OHHH MYYY GODDDDD YALLLL!!!" Nae yelled as tears ran down her cheeks.

"I thought everyone forgot about me deadass"

"Girl how we gone forget when you been yapping bout yo birthday for a month now" Raiven exclaimed.

"Shut uppp and Jay why you let me cry and think you forgot about my Birthday. Stupiddd"

"Shiddd you a crybaby you was gone cry regardless obviously" He said as she punched his arm. "Oww" he laughed

The rest of the party was great. Everyone enjoyed it including Marie who managed to stay out of Jovan's sight throughout the whole party.

------------------

The next morning Marie woke up with a headache. She wasn't drinking so she didn't know why her head was pounding like drum line. Before she could begin her hygiene someone began knocking at the door. When she opened it Jovan walked in kind of slumped over but not too much. "Umm you got a search warrant for the way you invited yourself into my house" She asked as she closed the door and followed him to the couch.

"Good Morning to you too" Jovan Said.

"Good Morning. Why you over here?"

"Damnn Girl I-...Never mind. Let me use your bathroom and I'ma leave right after I pee"

"Through the hallway to your left"

As Jovan began walking Marie noticed a trail of blood following behind him.
"Umm Jay" She said right before he dropped to floor. "Oh shit. Jovan. Jovan Look at me what happened to you?" She asked applying pressure to his wounds. He passed out just as he opened his mouth. "FUUUUUCCCCKKKK WHAT THE FUCKKKK JAY"

She ran into the guest bathroom and grabbed the first aid kit. She pulled out some needle,thread,alcohol and Neosporin. First she cleaned all 4 wounds with alcohol and wiped the remaining blood off. Then she sewed them up nice and tight and went over them with Neosporin. She would have drove him to the hospital but she figured if he was able to go he would have went there first.