S I X T E E N

Marie's POV

It's Wednesday morning and I'm not feeling the best. I've been having terrible morning sickness. Immediately after waking up, I rushed to the bathroom and threw up. "Ughh" I hate this shit. I went to the sink and began my normal morning routine. "Alexa, Play Rod Wave- Letter From Houston. Volume 10"
As the music played, I cut on the shower so the water could heat up. Then I went and brushed my teeth, washed my face and cleaned my ears. "Alexa, Play Resentment by Beyoncé" (play the video above. Like RIGHT NOW)
I stepped into the shower, allowing the hot water to run down every crack and crevice of my body. I looked down at my stomach and seen that my stomach was getting bigger every day. Tears poured out of my eyes as I began sobbing. I couldn't hold it in anymore. I hated him so much. "How could he leave me for her. He told me I was his everything. He told me we were forever. I let him in my heart. I told him secrets. I explained to him my pain and he put me through it again. He lied to me. He. Broke me and worst of all he left me pregnant with two kids. And I'm supposed to love these things. I'm supposed to raise them alone. How could he do me like this. How could he hurt me so bad. I'm tired. Oh my god I'm so tired. I'm broken. How could I love again after this. How am I supposed to love?"

The shower curtains opened and there stood Truth. Looking at me with tears in his eyes.
He picked me up, took me to the bed and laid me on his chest. This is what I've been longing for. This exact feeling of security. Oh God, how this man was holding me. But it wasn't the right man. I pushed off of him, covering myself with the sheets. "You should go. I need to get dressed" I said as I grabbed the sheet and walked to the bathroom.

Later that day

Jovan POV

"Baby, can you massage my back it hurts REAAALYYY bad" Alison whined.

"Yea lay down"

"Soooo have you thought more on what we talked about"

"Alison. My son is having MY NAME! There's nothing to fucking talk about"

"Ok ok fine."

"Aye. When the next appointment? You ain't been in like 2 months. You can't keep putting that shit off. That's my son you playing with."

"I have one today actually"

"Aite send me the details. I'm finna head out real quick"

" I love you"

"You too" I replied walking out the door.

I pulled up to my boy Tra'Cee crib.  He had a lil gathering going on. "Wassup my boy" He greeted me as I got out my car. "Wassgud bucco. Lemme holla at you right fast"

"Fashoo let's go"

I nodded at his wife as a hello type of thing. She said Hi and continued watching tv. I followed TC down to his office room and closed the door behind us. "Wassup man you straight?"

"Come on now you know why I'm here"

"Look man. I got nothing. She disappeared. I have no trace of her no where. Not even a credit card. She's gone. You don't have to worry about her no more man stop being paranoid"

"She looks sweet and innocent bro. But she smart as hell. And she's hurting. I broke her heart. That's how I know she gone try to kill me or Alison. I just don't know when or how. Keep looking. She's coming. I can feel it"

Marie POV

"just try it out. Please"

"No. I don't wanna go. I'm fine. I'm healthy. Okay". I exclaimed.

"No. Not okay. You can't just keep ignoring the fact that your gonna be a mother soon. Just see a doctor please. Just to make sure you really are healthy. At least find out the genders"

"Okayyyyy!!!! Fine!! I'll see the stupid doctor damn!!"

"Good cause your appointment is in 30 minutes. Let's go"

"What the hell"

The ride to the doctors office was intense. More of a quiet intense. I didn't know how to feel honestly. Anxious, excited, pissed, annoyed.
And oh my gosh the waiting room was no better. Thinking everytime the doctor came out she was gonna call my name. But she didn't which had me relieved, until she did.

Truth and I followed her to the back where she handed me a cup and told me to pee in it. There was a lot of conversation going on. More so between truth and the doctor. He was more concerned than I was. "Okay. Let's get an ultrasound". She rubbed this cold gel onto my stomach right before showing us what was inside of me. "So your guess was right. You are having twins. Looks like boys. Both of them"
They both looked at me who showed no sign of emotion. I mean what exactly where they expecting. "Okay. Anything else?" I asked.
"Yes. Your in your 3rd Trimester and you aren't showing much at all. I'm worried there might be complications but I won't know until your blood work gets back."

After the appointment

"Alright wassup. You haven't said anything since we left the doctors office"

"It's nothing". I replied

"Come on. Talk to me"

"Y'all really upset me. You and the doctor"

"What how?"

"How? Y'all basically looked at me like I'm a terrible person for not giving a damn about this pregnancy. I NEVER WANTED THIS!! I have no one. He left me for her and her baby. He does NOT care about me or these kids. I gave him my everything too" I exclaimed with tears rolling down my eyes. "The ironic part is that he came to me. He wanted me. And now it's me that is in love with him But he doesn't love me anymore. He blocked me off everything. He abandoned us. Didn't even look back. I can't raise two kids alone."

"I wanna help."......... "Let me help you. I'm not asking to be the father or anything. I can be Uncle Truth or just Truth. It doesn't matter. But I really do want to help."