N I N E T E E N

Jay it's me........

————————————-
Oscar POV

I arrived at my safe house where my kids should be by now. Eager to go inside I gave my keys to the maid and walked right in. It was sunny outside so the house was well lit. All my paintings were in tact. No broken glass everywhere. My shit was normal just with a bunch of security walking around.

"Where are they?" I asked one of them.

"Basement living room sir"

"Good. Send Paula down to get the kids and have a clean up crew on standby"

I went to my room and hopped in the shower. All kinds of thoughts we're running through my head. Killing him would hurt me deeply. But it had to be done. He betrayed me. He really took it too far this time and it's no coming back from that.

As I got to the basement, he greeted me with a giant hug. He wrapped his arms around my neck and squeezed me as if he hadn't seen me in year. "I missed you. Can you tell me what's going on now?"

I paced slowly around the basement. "The kids gone?"

Yea. What's happening? Why'd you make us come here?!?!

You know why. I scoffed.

What's that supposed to mean?........Oscar talk to me....

You couldn't be patient could you...Huh? You hated the fact that I didn't leave her immediately. But that was no reason to do that.

Do what? What are you saying right now?? He asked.

You killed her...... YOU KILLED HER!!! I WAS GONNA LEAVE GOD DAMNITT!! IT WAS GONNA BE ME AND YOU BUT YOU FUCKIN KILLED HER.

Ossy I didn't kill anyone. What the fuck are you talking bout. Calm down.

———————————————-

I woke up and Truth was gone. So was his things and his car. But there was a note

I heard you on the phone. I wasn't sleep. That nigga got a permanent hold on you. Aye all I can say is stay safe. Not just for you. But the kids too.

- Truth

I knew I hurt him in a way. He really liked me and I completely went against that. But it's not like I really gave him the idea that we were together.

I took a lil 30 minute shower, threw on some sweats, and a big t shirt....and then headed to David Kennedy park via Uber. There was a dock near the water Jay asked me to meet him by. Most people would call me crazy for even meeting with him after he just tried to kill me. But I need him to know that he can't just shoot at every guy he sees me with. We're not together anymore he made his choice and that was to be with her. I'm now okay with that. I've grown apart from him and he needs to do the same.

Marie....

I turned around and there he stood....With a gun on his hip and a very blank expression. My heart began beating so fast. I almost forgot how handsome he was. "Jay" I responded dryly.
He started to take a few steps closer to me but I stepped back.

Uht uht. Stay right there.

Cmon man. You know I'm not gone do no harm to you.