E I G H T E E N

Oscar POV
2 hours earlier

Today was a hectic day. And all I really wanted to do was go home to my kids. And my wife I guess. When I walked to my door I seen it was already open. I immediately pulled my gun out. Ready for whatever was behind. As I walked in, there was broken glass everywhere. Pictures were hanging half way off the walls. The house looked a mess. Luckily my kids were at daycare but that didn't mean they were safe. So I pulled out my phone and:

"Raiven LISTEN TO ME!! RIGHT NOW VERY CAREFULLY. "

Him- Wait.. what. What's going on?!?!

"GOT DAMNIT RAIVEN SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LISTEN!!!! I NEED YOU TO GO PICK UP THE TWINS FROM DAYCARE."

Him- This ain't one of those lil drills you had us doing is it?! Cause my feet just dried and I'm fucking hungry.

"OH MY FU-RAIVEN GO GET MY FUCKING KIDS NOW!!" I yelled not too loud. Still unaware of who was in the house. I began walking towards the back and to my surprise, my wife, the mother of my kids was lying there lifeless. I couldn't believe it. How could this nigga betray me?! I told him I was gonna quit. But that's alright 'cos he fucked up. I'm on his ass now.  I cleared my safe, walked out the house and to my car. I sped to the nearest airport and immediately booked the first ticket to Florida.

MARIE POV

Once I left the mall I headed straight to my hotel. My feet are swollen. I'm hot as hell. And I'm pretty sure I'm about to throw up. I gave my keys to Valet and went straight up to my room. Once I was able to lay down and get comfortable, you know, after I showered, washed my hair, blow dried and wrapped it up, Ate a lil snack and took my last trip to the bathroom, I heard my phone vibrating. But it's like 2am so who the Fuck is calling me this late.
I turned over only to see that caller ID said "Private". I naturally DO NOT answer private numbers. That's a one way ticket to someone pissing me off and I'm not for it. I just want sleep. So I declined it and turned back over.
**KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK**

"Ughhhh why the fuck cant I get any sleep around here?!?!"  I thought to myself. I sluggishly moved towards the door until I heard a hard bang. I immediately stopped where I was. I didn't move because I was scared whoever was out there would hear me. The banging on the door resumed quite rapidly and repeatedly. I used that as my chance to go through the connect door to Truths room and locked it behind me.

"Truth wake up!!" I whispered as I shook him rather hard.

"Mmmm....wassup why you up so early G"

"Truth get up right now. We have to go"

"Go? Wait what you mean we have to go?"

"There's people trying to break into my hotel room. When they do, we're gonna run like hell to the elevator and straight to your car"

So we sat there for like 45 seconds until they successfully broke into my room. Truth and I slipped out and downstairs without being seen.

Once we got to his car, I heard my name.

I looked back......and to my surprise, Jovan was standing there. "What the fuck" I whispered.

"What's going on" Truth asked.

"That's him. Get in" I said letting myself inside. As he sped off, I could see the anger on his face. His eyebrows furrowed. His eyes were piercing through the front window. His lip was slightly curled upward and his jaws were clenching.