O N E

You ever got to your breaking point? Like been through so much and you just like fuck it i'm done yo. Yea that was me when I turned 13. My T Jones died. My old man was never around. I had to make a way to feed myself...So I became a hustler. Now i'm 20 years old and also own the largest King Pin in Houston. I'm living life. no kids no gal. i'm really thugging by myself. I treat all these hoes the same cause they all act the same. My name Jovan by the way.

Right now i'm waiting on my lil sister to come out of school so we can go to the crib. I got shit to do.

Marie Pov

Today is my first day at Yates and I'm really not feeling it. All I need is 2 more credits so i can graduate and be done. So the way i see it is I go, get my credits and gtf outta here.

I decided to wear a white tee shirt. some grey sweatpants and my white forces. I had on my Gold necklace with my nickname on it (Phatmama), my gold bracelet that said the same thing and my earrings that match. My hair was up in a messy bun and I didn't plan on getting dolled up so I left like that.

The first day was kind of a breeze. I met a girl in my physics class but she's a junior. She seemed level headed unlike the rest of these kids. In my literature class was a boy named Raiven. He kept staring at me from across the room. So when the lunch bell rang I quickly walked towards my car. "Leaving so soon?" I heard from behind me. It was Rai..

"A girls gotta eat" I teased

"Shit take me with you". He got in and we pulled up at Wingstop. "so what's ur name"

"Phatmama"

"Well nice to meet u. Here put yo number in my phone. We should kick it sometime" I did as so while he ordered his food. I ordered mine then we headed back to lunch. He's actually a pretty chill person. Not to mention he's kinda cute. "So why you came to Yates out of all schools?" He asked.

"Well. My Dad put me here. we used to stay downtown in this beautiful condo. I had a city view and Lord knows i miss it. Anyways he said he had business out here so I guess i'm stuck here"

"Yea stuck with me" He laughed then slapped my shoulder. Something about him is off. I can't put a finger on it just yet.

After school I offered to take Raiven home but he said he had some things to take care of. So i proceeded to my car. As I was walking I seen this fine ass nigga sitting on the hood of his ride. He was on the phone but looked at me when he noticed I was basically drooling at the sight of him. I snapped to reality and got in my car. I turned on NBA Youngboy playlist and before I could drive off the man I was staring at just got in my car uninvited.
"Um excuse you. Get out of my car this ain't no Uber" I yelled kinda annoyed.

He chuckled. "Do you know who I am?"

"No and to be honest I really don't care. Get yo ass out my car" I said pointing at the door on his side.

"Ima let you make since you the new girl in town. You don't know but you will........Marie" He said as he got out my car.

"Wait how do you know my....." I was interrupted by the car door being slammed shut. "Whatever"

I turned my music up loud and went home

———————

"How was school" My dad asked me.

"Just like any other day. nothing special. How's work coming along"

"It's pretty good. Making a lot more money out here on the South Side than Downtown."

We continued to eat and talk about our day. I absolutely Love My Daddy. He makes sure I'm always good. I'm so lucky to have him as my father.

"Tink I have to leave for a couple weeks. Business Trip. But you can have friends over or whatever just don't fuck my house up. This shit expensive." He demanded as he walked off to get packed.

———————

It's 11:30pm and I just finished cleaning the kitchen and showering. I had on a big white Tee shirt with a pair of PINK panties. As I laid down i seen a message from Raiven

RaiRai💋- You sleep yet?

No I'm Up You Otay?

RaiRai💋- Yea can you give me a ride to school tomorrow? I'm sorry. Something came up.

Definitely. Send me the addy and i'll pick u up at 9am

RaiRai💋- My Hero😘Thank u

————————

Alright Y'all This is not edited I just wanted to get things Started.  Anyways what y'all think about Raiven and Phatmama👀?

Leave Comments and suggestions on what I should add or take out of the book.