T H R E E

Marie POV

I haven't been talking to Jovan. It's so like him to think he finna get some pussy just cause he's so "hard body" or wtv he calls himself. I'm not no easy ass female and he obviously needs to figure that out so today i was chilling wit Rai. He's been acting weird lately and i'm not sure why. Anyways I pulled up to his house and let myself in. I got me a cup of water and sat down on the couch. Until i went upstairs due to some weird ass noises i peeked through a crack in Rai room and seen him and another dude having sex. "Aweee" I thought to myself. So that's why he's been acting weird. He probably thinks i'm against gays. Retard. I left and went home.

All i could do is think about Jovan. For some reason he's always on my mind. but whatever. I'm not falling for his bad boy act. It's Saturday morning and since Rai "busy" ima be home alone. So I decided to take a warm shower but was interrupted by a knock at the door. I wrapped myself up in a towel. put my hair in a messy bun and answered the door. It was Arenae. "Heyy Naked" She chuckled as she let herself in. "What u doing here?" I asked trying to be rude.

"I need some advice. Connor and I broke up and this is why"

————————-

It's now 2pm. The day is still young and the girls were bored so the agreed on going to the movies tonight. they shuffled through Marie closet for at least 2 hours trying to find the right outfit for tonight.

(Marie)

(Marie)

As they pulled up to the movies all eyes were definitely on them. They stood in the line chatting it up until.....

Marie POV

Arenae and I was starting to enjoy ourself until Jovan showed up. There in the middle of the crowd he was giving me this death stare. Like i shot his dog or something.

He grabbed me by my arm and pulled me into a stall in the girls restroom

"yo wtf is you wearing bro?"

"Excuse me. you are not my nigga. I wear what i want" I snapped

He lifted me up and sat me on the top of the toilet. he got down and started to devour my pussy. I let out a few soft moans and gripped his shoulders. "J-Jovan" I whimpered. Fuck this was so wrong but felt so right. I tried to push him away as i heard people come in the bathroom. but he grabbed me by my throat and continued to swirl his warm tongue on my clit. I was trying to hold in my moans. My legs began to shake as I was about to reach my climax.

"Marie" He moaned into my pussy

"MARIE...I said what the fuck are you wearing" He yelled.

Oh shit. I thought to myself. I was Daydreaming.

"Ugh Jay leave her alone we just want to enjoy ourselves. it's not like y'all dating" Arenae added.

He mugged us and walked away. Meanwhile I was wet asf all throughout the beginning of the movie.
Jovan came in and pulled me to the top of the stairs in the corner ducked off.

"What Jovan?"

"Man why you always got a attitude"

"Cause you act like you my nigga or something. You need to chill out. I believe you niggas call that cock blocking" I got up and returned back to my seat.