T W O

Marie Pov. (marie in pic^)

So it's been a week since my dad left and he hasn't text or call me. But he's a big boy I'm sure he's okay. Anyways it's Friday and I really don't want to be alone. So I text Rai and asked if he could come to my house tonight. School just ended and I have nothing to do. My car is messed up so I was walking home today. I had my headphones in Jamming India Arie. Until a pair of hands grabbed my waist causing me to scream and jump. I turned around and it was the same guy from last week laughing a lil too hard.
"Don't you have anything better to do"

"Man you gone stop talking to me like you crazy" He frowned giving me this death stare. I'm not gonna lie I was a lil scared but I'm not gone show him i am.

"Yea whatever. Get lost paper cut your getting on my nerves"

He grabbed me by my throat and pushed me against someone's car. He whispered into my ear sending chills down my body. Not to mention I'm a virgin and he got my lady friend dripping.

"It's crazy you still don't know who I am. My name Jovan. Biggest and most dangerous drug dealer in ALL of Houston. Ring a bell?"

"Shitt" I whispered before continuing to walk home. It got quiet and I no longer heard his footsteps. When i turned around he was gone.... "Whatever" I said to myself.

I still had a while before i got home and my feet are killing me. Until Jovan pulled up next to me telling me to get in. After who he just told me he was. I was cool on it. He's a trouble maker and I don't want no parts in that. So i told him no and kept walking.

Jovan Pov

Why this girl gotta be so stubborn bro? Fuck it I'm finna just let ha ass walk. I had shit to do and no time to playing with lil ass kids. I pulled up to Brittney (my ex wife) House and let myself in.

"B where you at?!" I yelled. I heard moaning coming from upstairs and when I walked in she was masturbating with a vibrator. Staring at me with those lustful eyes. Brittney is not the type of female i would ever settle down with again. I just come through when i need a quick nut. Then i dip.

—————

When I got home I heard my Lil Sister Arenae laughing with another female. And of course it was the Devil himself. Why can't I shake this female bro? Marie was here.

"NaeNae you good?" I asked not looking at Marie.

"Yes I'm okay. I missed you."

"I missed you too"

"Oh um sorry. This Is Phatmama. She's a senior at Yates. Phat this is my brother Jovan"

There was a knock downstairs.

"Ugh that must be connor" NaeNae sighed

Connor is her nigga and he just be popping up like i won't pop his ass.

"Man tell that nigga stop showing up at my crib unannounced"

She ran downstairs and closed her room door behind her.

Left Sitting quietly on the edge of the bed was Marie. I'm not gone lie babygirl fine as fuck. I'm tryna smash. I walked over to her and pressed my lips against hers. She parted her lips allowing me to slip my tongue down her throat. I felt my dick instantly get rock hard. Man lil mama got me feening now. Right before I could take my shirt off she pulled away and stared into my eyes seductively.

"You enjoyed that kiss" She asked.

"Hell yeah" I said licking my lips and tilting my head to the side. That look be driving the hoes crazy.

"Good. Cause it won't happen again"

She left me sitting in the room horny looking stupid. I thought she was gone come back until I heard the front door open and shut. I found my self running behind her. I got outside and she was already down the street. I got in my car and pulled up on the side of her. "Man get yo ass in this car"  I yelled. She looked at me and kept walking. I got out my car and grabbed her by her throat. "I see I gotta handle you. Get the fuck in the car i'm not gone say it again"

The car ride was silent. So i decided to speak. "Man why you so stubborn for?"

"Look i'm not about to be the next fuck and duck on your list. Only way a nigga getting this pussy is if HE MY NIGGA... Which you are not. And you don't scare me idc who you think you is I'm the RIGHT BITCH so keep trying me Jovan"

"You gone be the death of me and the reason i come back to life to beat yo ass"