The tension between them began to dissipate as they shared this small moment of honesty, their shared restlessness forging an unspoken connection. Without any further hesitation, Jungkook moved towards the sink, filling a glass with water, while Y/N did the same.

As they stood side by side, their hands brushing against each other as they reached for the glasses, a delicate silence enveloped them. It was as if time stood still, allowing them to fully acknowledge the palpable connection that had been building between them.

Jungkook took a deep breath, summoning the courage that had fueled his resolve earlier. Turning towards Y/N, he met her gaze once again, his voice filled with a newfound determination. "Y/N, about earlier..."

Jungkook's voice wavered slightly as he struggled to find the right words. He realized that he couldn't bring himself to directly address the interrupted kiss just yet. Instead, he decided to express his feelings, hoping that it would pave the way for a deeper understanding between them.

"That..." he began, his voice trailing off for a moment before he continued. "I wanted to say that I really enjoy being with you. Our time together, even in these days of our arranged marriage, has shown me a side of you that I find incredibly captivating."

Y/N's eyes widened, surprise mingling with curiosity as she listened intently to Jungkook's heartfelt words. Her heart fluttered with a mixture of anticipation and uncertainty, wondering where his confession would lead.

Jungkook took a step closer, his voice gaining confidence as he spoke. "I may not know everything about you yet, but there's something about your presence that makes me feel at ease. It's like, even in the midst of everything being new and unfamiliar, being with you feels right."

A soft smile graced Y/N's lips as she absorbed his words, feeling a warmth spread through her. She had never expected Jungkook to open up to her in this way, and it made her heart skip a beat.

Jungkook continued, his voice steady but filled with emotion. "I know it's still early, and we have a lot to learn about each other, but I wanted you to know that I genuinely like you, Y/N. I'm grateful for this opportunity to get to know you better, and I hope that we can build something meaningful together."

Y/N's eyes shimmered with a mix of happiness and relief as she responded, "Jungkook, I feel the same way. I've enjoyed our time together too"

Jungkook's heart skipped a beat, his anticipation growing as he heard Y/N's heartfelt response. Encouraged by her words, he mustered the courage to ask the question that had been lingering in his mind.

"Y/N," he began, his voice filled with both hope and vulnerability, "do you feel the same way about me? Do you... like me back, as I do?"

Y/N's gaze softened, her eyes reflecting a mix of affection and sincerity. She took a step closer to Jungkook, closing the distance between them, and gently placed her hand on his, intertwining their fingers. The warmth of her touch sent a surge of reassurance through him.

"I do, Jungkook," she replied, her voice filled with honesty and fondness. "I like you too,"

Relief washed over Jungkook, a genuine smile spreading across his face. The weight of uncertainty lifted, and he felt an immense joy fill his heart. The confirmation of Y/N's feelings ignited a newfound sense of happiness within him.

As they stood there, hand in hand, their eyes locked in a shared understanding, a sense of excitement and possibility blossomed between them.

As the shared understanding between them deepened, Jungkook and Y/N couldn't help but be drawn closer to each other. In a moment of unspoken agreement, they opened their arms and embraced, their bodies melding together in a tender hug.