Visitors

*****************
Brooklyn's POV:
*****************

I watched as grandpa walked up the front porch and into the house

"Grandma what's going on?" I asked nervously for the back seat.

She turned to face me and gave me a small smile trying to convince me everything was alright. But I saw right through it. She was nervous, worried, and scared and unite frankly so am I.

"Nothing sweetheart some people just stopped by unexpectedly. Don't worry." She said simply.

I wanted to comment back. Asking her why her and Grandpa are so nervous if nothing was wrong but decided to keep my mouth shut. It felt like forever as the two of us sat their in silence. I played on my phone silently since I figured she was listening in on what was happening inside.

After 25 minutes or so I sunk into my seat when I saw the five hooded figures walked out of the house and into the their cars. I stared at the cars as they roared down the drive way.

As they turned into little specs down the road I turned back to the house to see Grandpa motion for us to come inside.

"Come on Brooke let's go inside." Grandma said climbing out of the car.

I followed her into the living room without saying a word.

That's when I saw Bella and Edward sitting on the coach looking shocked.

Grandpa turned his attention to me, "Brooke go into the kitchen and start your homework please."

"But I wanna know what's going on." I fought back.

"Brooke we'll talk later." He told me.

"Why can't I know now?"

"Brooklyn please go do your homework."

"Just tell me who those people where! Please I need to know!"

"Brooklyn trust me we'll explain it to you later. We just need to figure out some stuff. I promise I will personally tell you within the next few hours we just have to talk then we can tell you." Edward explained to me calmly before me and grandpa got into an argument.

I didn't know what to say. I was scared and want to know what was going on. The only thing I could think to do was run up to my room and ride in the comfort of my bed.

******************
Rosalie's POV:
******************

Emmett and I just finished a quick hunt before returning back to our new Canadian house.

"How do you think Brooke's doing" My life size teddy bear asked me.

I smiled up at him. I was the luckiest lady in the world. I had the man of my dreams and finally my own growing and needing child. They were the loves of my life.

"I'm sure she's doing fine. I told Esme to get her to call me once she got home, so it should be soon."

Walking back into the house it only took me one second of seeing the look on Alice's face to know something wasn't right.

"Alice what's wrong?!" I asked her. It was evident that I was nervous by the sound of my voice.

She took a moment to think.

"Some people stopped by at the house today. Brooklyn's going to call you in about 2 minutes." That's all she said.

A million different scenarios ran through my head. All of them immediately going to of Brooklyn.

I was shaking from my thoughts when I heard my phone buzz from Emmett's and mine bedroom. I was up and had the phone to my ear in an instant.

"Hey baby girl." I answered.

"Hi mom." She had been crying. I could tell.

"How's it going?"

"I want you to come home."

That broke my heart just knowing how she wanted me to be there. But I couldn't be with her when she need me.

"Please mom." She begged.

"Sweetheart what's wrong?"

"S-s-some people where here when I got back from school with Grandma and Grandpa. And Grandpa had us stay in the car till they left. And-and now no one will tell me what's going on. I'm scared mom. Please come home." She stuttered as she held pack her tears.

"Brooke tell me what those people looked like." I told her. I need to know if it was someone familiar.

"All I could see from the car was that they had big black coats on."

One word came into my head when she told me that.

Volturi.

"Brooke I need you to put Grandpa on the phone right now ok."

"Ok."

After some minor muffling Carlisle's voice came through the phone.

"Rose.."

I cut him off right away, "Carlisle what the hell were the Volturi doing at our house?" I screamed into the phone.

"Rose let me explain. Please."

"Please do!"

"It seems that the Volturi have found out about Brooklyn. They have given us two choices. We either set a date to change her or they take her. We wanted to tell you and Emmett along with the rest of the family before Brooklyn. She's your child so in the end it's your decision."

I was speechless. I never thought Brooklyn would join this life. But now things have changed.

"I'm coming home." With that I hung up.

_________________________________________________________________________________

I'm so sorry for the slow update!

But I have one question would you rather have short chapters and quick updates or long chapters and slower updates? Comment below!

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE!

15 COMMENTS & 25 VOTES FOR MORE!!!

~MACK xoxo