Oh No.

****************

Brooklyn's POV

****************

"Brooke get up!" my dad shouted through the door.

I shifted under my nice, warm covers and looked over at my alarm clock. It read 7:15. I slowly threw off the covers and stepped onto the cool hardwood floors. I glanced over at my closet and noticed my outfit was already picked out for me.

Laid out on my desk, in the corner of my room, was a pair of black lululemon leggings with a lose aqua blue sweater and combat boots. It's typical for my mom and Aunty Alice to pick out my outfits.

I sighed and walked into my bathroom and changed into my outfit. I applied a thin layer of foundation to fix any blemishes I had and curled my eyelashes and put some mascara on them. I brushed out my soft curly blonde hair and put it up into a messy bun.

After making sure I was ready for the day I went to my walk-in closet, and grabbed my plain white Nike shoes, a tight lime green spaghetti strap tank top and some lululemon spanks for cheer tryouts.

I put that and my homework into my backpack, grabbed my phone and left to get some breakfast.

I saw my parents in our living room and ignored them. I'm still made at them for last night.

"Good morning squirt." called my dad from the couch.

"Good morning." I replied not making eye contact as I went to the kitchen in the main house, where I knew my grandma Esme would be.

"Hello Brooke!" called my Uncle jasper from the top of the staircase with my Aunty Alice by his side.

I put my backpack down on the floor and sat down at the kitchen island, "Hi," I smiled.

"How was your sleep princess?" asked Grandma Esme as she placed a plate of french toast in front of me.

"Good. How did you know I was gonna eat in here?"

She kissed my head "Your parents told me your guys' little talk last night didn't end, well so they figured you were going to mad at them. So they gave me a heads up to have something ready, but I don't mind cooking for you at all so it was no problem."

I nodded and began to eat.

I finished and put my plate into the dishwasher and turned around to see my dad picking up my backpack.

"Your backpacks extra heavy today." he said starring at me.

I thought quickly of a reasonable excuse beside the fact that I have extra shoes and clothes in it because I'm going to cheer practice without them knowing.

"I... had extra homework and I have part of mine and Peyton's project in there." I lied.

"Ok... Well lets go so we aren't late. Don't forget Grandma's picking you put after school the rest of us have to stay longer because we have exams this week." instructed my dad, handing me my backpack back.

"Actually if it's okay Peyton asked if I come over for a bit after school so we can finish our project. It's due tomorrow and we still have a bit to get done. So can I go to her house after school? She can give me a ride home afterwards so it's no big deal." I asked nervously.

"Doesn't she have cheerleading tryouts after school for a bit?" Mom questioned.

"Ahhh.... Ya she does but I'm just going to do some research for our project in the library till she's done." I lied some more.

"I guess so but text your dad or I when you are coming home so someone will be here." Mom said as we hopped into my dad's jeep.

"Ok!' I exclaimed happy that they didn't say no.