Cheerleading and Facebook

*****************

Brooklyn's POV:

*****************

I slammed my locker shut and locked the lock back into it's place.

My Grandpa Carlise caught me up in school to were a kid my age should be and even a little bit more, over the summer so I could start school with everyone else. My parents wanted me to live a normal life despite what they are. So in the fall I was enrolled in 6th grade at Forks Middle School. I made so many friends and I even got into the popular group called 'The Preps'. Apparently 'The Preps' are the kids that have the looks and are rich. I don't consider myself rich maybe my family but not me personally. I think I'm ok with looks but not even close to my family, I mean they are like Greek gods and goddesses. But at least I have friends.

"Peyton! Pey!" I hollered to my best friend the was about to leave the school.

She wiped her head around sending her soft bronze curls flying at the sound of someone calling her name.

"Oh hey Brookie!" she replied using my friends nickname for me. "So are you going to try out for cheerleading? Jaylynn, Karli, Marlie, Ryleigh and my parents all said we can!"

"I asked last night and my parents said they don't think it's a good idea because of how clumsy I am." I told her rolling my eyes as we left the school.

"Are you serious? Well ask them again Karli's parents said 'no' at first but she asked again and they change their mind. Try outs are tomorrow for the juniors team so you need to get them to say yes!" Peyton was kind of like the leader of our group and I knew that if didn't get onto the cheer team I would definitely be out of the popular group.

Every prep cheerleads so that mean I have too. But my parents think it's a bad idea because of how clumsy I am, my family says I'm just like my Aunt Bella when she was human.

"I know I'll work on them don't worry about it I have them wrapped around my fingers! It shouldn't be a problem." I was interrupted by the honk of my Auntie Alice's porshe. "Well I gotta go I'll text you once they say yes!" I said to Peyton before running off to the yellow porshe.

"OK bye Brookie and don't forget about Facebook you have 2 days to get it or else your out!" Peyton smiled and waved.

I completely forgot about that I have to get facebook so we can 'gossip' on there, but my parents also said no to that. They said it only causes problems and that I'm the young. Please I'm 11, I'm nearly a teenager.

I throw up bag in the back send and climbed into the car next to my Aunt Alice in the front.

"Hey!" I smiled.

"So you got us wrapped around our fingers do you?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"H-h-how'd you hear that?" I asked stuttering a bit.

"Vampire senses Brooklyn." Oh no she's mad my family only uses my fully name when they are mad.

"Auntie Alice please you don't know how much I want this! I need to cheerlead to get up my reputation as a 'prep'. If I don't I mine as well consider myself a loser!" That's true at my school if your not a prep your a loser.

"I agree with your parents and you know that, it's too dangerous with your clumsiness. But if you can convince your parents I'm fine with it I guess." She stated as we pulled into the long driveway of our house.

I decided to just keep my mouth shut so I wouldn't get in trouble.

Within seconds we were getting out of the car and instead of my Aunt waiting for me she raced off to the house at vampire speed. I slowly made my way the front deck where my parents and grandparents were.

"Hi baby." My mom spoke grabbing me in for a hug.

"Hi mommy," I smiled looking up at her beautiful face.

My dad took my bag and lead me and the rest of the family into the house. After I was adopted we added an addition to the house that was considered mine and my parents part of the house. I climbed onto my dad's lap on the couch and my mom joined us. I decided I mine as well ask them now, but not in front of everyone else.

I reached my lips up to my dad's ear and quietly whispered, "Can I talked to you and mommy and you're room please?"

I like being in they're room with them so it just made sense to talk in there.

"Sure squirt." He whispered back even though everyone could hear us. He got up and carried me into our section of the house and to his and my mom's bedroom which they never slept in.

After we got comfortable I laid down letting my mom stroke my curly blonde hair.

"I wanted to ask you guys again if I can do cheerleading?" I was honestly scarred to hear their response.

"I don't think so Brooklyn." My mother said annoyed about the subject.

"Why? Everyone else is!"

"We told you why before." Huffed my dad.

I felt tears starting to form in my eyes.

"But I need to or else I can't be a prep!" I shouted now sitting up to face them.

"I don't care Brooklyn we aren't going to risk you becoming hurt just because you want to be a be in a group! This conversation is done." My dad yelled.

"Whatever! This is so stupid I'm not going to get hurt!" And with that I ran out the room and into mine.

I collapsed onto my bed with tears pouring down my face. I reached into my pocket and pulled out my phone and ran through my contact until I found Peyton.

'They said no but I don't care I'm telling them I'm coming to your house after school but I'll come with you guys to practice. I just need your parents to drive me home afterwards.'~Brooklyn

Within seconds I got a reply.

'Wow! You really are a true prep. Sounds good what about facebook?'~Peyton

'I didn't ask about it again but I know they will say no so I'm making myself one right now.'~Brooklyn

'Ok! Can't wait for tomorrow! Luv ya nite bb!'~Peyton

I logged onto my Mac Pro and started to fill out the registration form for Facebook and started adding my friends.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Picture of Brooklyn's Outfit =====>>>>

5 VOTES

3 COMMENTS

FOR MORE!

XOXOX~Mack