Canada Eh?

AN: ok so I know you all must hate me and I am so sorry for taking forever to update! Just over a month ago I broke and dislocated my elbow and ended having to get a huge cast on my left arm. It seriously goes from my knuckles to a couple inches below my shoulder, and it makes it impossible to do so many things. That includes typing. But I have finally figured out a comfortable way to type so again I am so sorry but here is an update!

_______________________________________________________

*****************

Rosalie's POV:

*****************

I sat snuggled up to my muscular husband, Emmett, on the couch. We were watching a show about buying and selling houses. It getting close to ten in the morning and we knew Brooklyn would soon be up.

No longer than fifteen minutes after thinking that I heard the shower turn on.

"Well your princess has awaken." Emmett smiled looking down at me.

"Yes she has and will her king daddy be preparing her breakfast today?" I ask mocking his fake British accent.

"And what will be in it for me with I do?"

"What would the king want?" I chuckled.

"Maybe a little something special tonight after a late night hunt." He said while climbing on top of me before planting a kiss on my lips.

"I think that can be arranged." I kissed him back a little bit more passionately.

"Then the royal princess Brooklyn will be served our finest French Toast along with the best hand picked strawberries." He laughed, continuing to kissing me.

*****************

Brooklyn's POV:

*****************

I hoped out of the shower and quickly blow dried my hair before I got dressed.

I walked into my massive closest that was stocked with the finest cloths money could buy thanks to my crazy Aunty. And I'm not talking about Bella.

Looking through my clothes a found a comfortable pair of plain black leggings along with a white American Eagle tank top and a baggy knitted cardigan to go over top. For my hair I curled it to form soft natural looking waves. I only use mascara and cover any blemishes I had for my makeup.

I wasn't planning on going downstairs due to the fact that I was still mad at everyone for making me move, but a pain slowly started to fill my stomach due to hunger.

How could they just send me to a new school for a year and let me make all these amazing friends then force me to give it all up?! It's ridiculous.

Anyways I went downstairs to get something to eat and on the way decided I would give everyone the silent treatment.

Stepping into the kitchen I was overwhelmed by the delicious smell of cinnamon that filled the air. I saw that dad was flipping French toast in pan above the stove element, while mom was cutting up fresh strawberries.

Ignoring them I made my way to the fridge to grab a glass of orange juice.

"Hey princess! How'd you sleep?" Asked my father.

I glanced at him before rolling my eyes and turning my attention back to the fridge.

"Brooklyn answer you father when he asked you something!" Ordered my mom.

"Fine." I growled before pouring the orange juice into a glass.

I took the plate of food she handed me and headed for the living room to watch my regular Sunday morning cartoons.

My parents left me alone in their for probably close to an hour and a half which let me get throw three shows. They came in and dad grabbed the remote beside me and turned the tv off.

"Hey!" I shouted annoyed.

"We need to talk about this whole moving thing. We have no choice we have to move people are starting to notice us not aging. We have looked into many towns and cities that we could live in and we found the perfect one. It's call Prince Rupert, British Columbia." My mom said leaving no space for interruptions.

"We're moving to Canada?"I gasped in shock.

"Yes but I think once you see the house you might be a tad bit more excited." She smiled while my dad placed the laptop in front of us.

On the screen was one of the most amazing houses I've ever seen. It had so many windows and was surrounded by the forest just like our house now, but this one was even better.

"Esme designed it so everyone is leaving tomorrow to go and get it finished up like paint and get some furniture or at least an idea of what to buy for it. You'll be staying here though with Bella and Edward so you don't fall behind in school. Carlisle's orders." Dad winked at me.

"Guess I can give it a try." I sighed.

"That's all I ask dear." Mom said before kissing my forehead and talking my dirty dishes back to the kitchen.

"You should also start decided what you want your room to look like because you have close to 5 bedrooms to choose from there. Start googling pics and asking your BFF's for ideas." Said dad before we bursted out laughing at the last part.

Maybe this move won't be so bad. I thought.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QOTC: what should Brooklyn's new room look like?
•VOTE

•COMMENT

•SHARE

6 comments and 10 votes for more!

Till next time stay beautiful! :*

~Mack XO