She's Ours

-----------------------

Rosalie's POV:

-----------------------

"Rose come on let's go please!" Emmet hollered from the glass front door.

I knew how excited he was, today was the day we finally get to meet our new daughter. Another person to fill my dead heart.

"I'm coming! Calm down she will be there whenever we get there." I called back taking one last glance at my appearance in a hallway mirror.

I grabbed my purse and sped down the stairs at vampire speed. I meet Esme and my muscular man on the front porch. We said our quick goodbyes to Alice, Jasper, Edward, Bella, and little Renesmee.

We gathered in Emmet's muddy jeep and took off down the winding drive way.

*******************************************************************

The hospital doors slide open and the germ free scent overwhelmed me. Human scents recked everywhere we walked. My fist clenched as I controlled my desire for the blood. Emmet grabbed my cool hand as we made our way to the front desk, Esme slowly following behind.

"May I help you?" Asked a kind nurse working at the front desk.

I glanced at Emmet waiting for him to respond. "We are here to see Dr.Cullen, please."

"Ahh yes right down that hallway fifth door on your left!" She smiled.

We all nodded to thank her and took off in the direction she pointed us too. I mentally counted the doors we passed until we reached the fifth door on the left. A tiny sign hung on he door informed us that it was Carlise's office.

I knocked on the door loud enough for him to hear but not loud enough to annoy others.

Having super hearing we could hear Carlise's footsteps coming towards the door. The door knob twisted open and there stood my adoptive father.

"Hello everyone." Carlise said before peeking a gentle kiss on Esme's soft cheek.

"Can we go see her please!" Exclaimed Emmet not being able to controlled his excitement any longer.

Carlise gestured for us to join him inside his office instead of the hallway. I took a seat in front of Carlise's giant wooden desk, next to Emmet. I intertwined my fingers with his while we listened to Carlise's.

"I just wanted to give you a background on her so you know a little bit about her." We all watched as he took out a few papers from a drawer in the desk.

"By the looks of what we found her name is Brooklyn Alexis May, May would change to Cullen if you wanted to once the adoption goes through. She is 9 years old, she was born on April 9th 2003." Carlise explained hand Emmet and I Brooklyn's birth certificate.

"What about her parents?" Wondered Esme.

"Unfortunately we found out they were killed in a plane crash during a huge storm when she was 6. She lived with her abusive Aunty, who gave us permission to put Brooklyn up for adopting."

If I could've cried I would have. She's only nine years old and has been through so much. Just by her background I want to adopt her and I haven't even meet her.

Carlise explained more about Brooklyn's history and how we would go about adopting her is we wanted to. And I soon found myself walking to my future daughters hospital room.

****************

Brooklyn's POV:

****************

I sat in my boring lifeless hospital room, flipping through the channels on the tiny tv in the corner. I turned on a random tv show not finding anything good to watch.

I fiddled with my left leg cast that went from above my ankle to my upper thigh. It's been a couple days since I tried to commit suicide and the pain from my broken bones has slowly gone away.

After a while I got bored so I decided to fool around with the hard boot I had on my left ankle. Dr.Cullen told me not to but I couldn't help it I was bored.

"I thought I told you not to play with that." I jumped at the sudden voice of Dr.Cullen.

"Sorry I was bored." I whispered feeling and that I didn't listen.

"Let me see it." He ordered as I lifted my foot into his hands so he could fix the boot, that supported my bones.

"You are quite the trouble maker when your alone." He chuckled.

I didn't reply, instead just watched him.

After he finished he moved my legs over and sat on the edge of my bed.

"Now Brooke," I told him I prefer Brooke instead of Brooklyn. "I have some people that would like to meet you. Possibly take you home when you can leave." I sat silently processing what he told me.

"They want to adopt me?" No ones ever wanted me before since my parents died.

He nodded and looked at the door where a strong muscular men stood next to a gorgeous blonde that a soft curls just like mine.

"Brooke these are your new parents." Dr.Cullen whispered.

I...I.... I have parents?

______________________________________________________________________________

Don't Forget To

VOTE

COMMENT

Please, tells me if anyone likes the story, or what people think I could improve on!

XOXOX ~Mack