Moving?

-----------------

Brooklyn's POV:

-----------------

"Brooke! Lunch is ready!" My mom called for the kitchen downstairs.

I shut my laptop and quickly ran to change what I had on. It's the weekend and I was lounging around my room in a pair of black spanks and lose fitting grey hoodie, with my hair in a high messy ponytail. Alice would never approve but I didn't really care.

I threw in a pair for white Hollister sweats and light faded pink tank top, with a white sports bra underneath. My father never approved of half the stuff I wore but my mom always told him to shut up and that what I was wearing was cute. I left my hair up not feeling I'm the mood to change it.

It's been a month since the whole cheerleading incident and I finally got my cast off but I was force to wear an ugly brace for another 3 weeks. But the good news was that if I hadn't fallen I would have made the team so I'm still apart of the preps!

I raced down the stairs and bolted into the kitchen were my parents were.

"Woah! Slow down kiddo!" My dad laughed grabbing me and flipping me upside down.

"Put me down I'm starving!" I squealed trying to get lose of his grip.

"Emmett would you please put your daughter down she's already broken."

My mom was always getting after my dad for ruff housing with me. I knew she just didn't want anything to happen to me so I don't really mind.

Dad flipped me over standing me right side up. I swayed as the blood rush back down my body, but mom was right there holding me in place.

"I got it mom." I winked walking off to grab so food.

"I made you some mac'n'cheese. Grab some then eat quickly and we will go to the main house and see grandma, and everyone else." I nodded shoving my face with the cheese covered noodles and grabbed the tv remote.

I sat and eat my lunch while watching 'Good Luck Charlie', one of my favourite shows.

********

"Finished!" I yelled even tho I really didn't need to for my parents to hear me.

Quickly they were at our front door that lead to a hallway, which was connected to the main house.

We walked a slow pace and took our time.

"Remember to be good, use your manners, and behave! When we come back grandpa is going to have a family meeting." Instructed my mother.

"I always behave. And what's the meeting about?" I wonder what it would be.

"Nothing you need to worry about sweetheart." She told me kissing the top of my forehead.

I hated not knowing things. I bet the rest of our family knew besides me. I can't wait to be a vampire, but my mom says that will never happen. My dad doesn't say anything when I talk about it. If they don't change me I'm just going to grow old and die. Why wouldn't they want me to live forever with them?

My thoughts were interrupted by a loud gasped. Alice.

"What are you wearing?" The small pixie shriek in horror.

"The weekends are my time to wear what I want!" I argued with my Aunty.

She gave me a quick death glare then rushed outside where the rest of my aunts and uncles were waiting.

I found my grandparents sitting in the living room on the love seat together.

"Hi grandma! Hi grandpa!"

"Hello sweetheart." I smiled. My grandma was the sweetest person in the world.

"Alright. Esme, Carlisle are you sure your fine watching her for a couple hours? Emmett or I could stay back and watch her if you want."

"Rosalie, go we will be fine." Grandpa told her with authority in his voice. She gave me one last kiss and follow my dad out the door.

"Come sit Brooke." Grandma said patted a spot in between her and grandpa. I went and sat down.

I leaned my head onto her letting her play with my hair, something I knew she always enjoyed. I pulled my knees up to me chest and relaxed. Grandpa rested his left hand on my knee. I began to play with his family ring with our crest on it.

I want to know why my mom is so against me becoming on of them. Become a vampire. The only people that would give me a true answer were my grandparents.

"Grandpa?" I asked.

"Hmmm?" He replied still looking at the tv.

"Why won't is my mom so against me being changed when I'm older?" I looked up and starred at him. He quickly glanced at my grandmother before answering.

"Darling your mom isn't exactly a fan of our life style and doesn't what you to live like us." He explained to me.

"Your mother wishes for lots of things we can never have as vampires. But know you have made her life as a vampire all worth it. Trust me darling."

"Ok." Was all I could say.

I decided to drop the subject and focused my eyes on the tv. Wipeout was on. I curled up into my grandmas lap and my eye lids began to get heavier. Before I dozed off I felt a light blanket being wrapped around me.

"Thanks." I muttered before drifting off

*********

"Sweetheart it's time to wake up." Someone said shaking my awake.

"Why?" I croaked still tired.

"We are going to have the family meeting now." I rubbed my eyes and opened them to see my mom standing there I was still in my grandma's arms exactly where I fell asleep.

I moaned but stooped up slowly. I wrapped the blanket around me and reached up to my mother to be carried. Have parents with vampire strength definitely had it's perks.

I was still half asleep but I felt myself get lifted off the ground and into her arms. I hide my face in the crease of her neck and listened to my mom and grandmother talk till I heard everyone else. I looked up noticed we were in my family's living room. Strange but I just shrugged it off.

"Alright so know that everyone's hear let's get started." Stated grandpa.

I zoned out until two words caught my attention, but not in a good way.

"We're moving." Said grandpa.

I shot up like a rocket with my jaw hung open.

__________________________________________________________

How was it?

Picture of what Brooklyn looks like on the side! Do you like her?

QOTC: Where should the Cullen's move? Comment where you want to see them live and maybe I will use it! ;)

Again thanks for all the love and support! You guys are truly such amazing fans!

10 Votes and 5 Comments for more!

~Mack Xoxo