Chapter 35(2): The One, My Heartstealer (Different Ending)

Yuki's torn between Shu and Ruki . But wait..? she'd decided already.. so why will she hesitate to speak out? those thoughts filled Yuki's mind. Ruki's grip tightened at her wrist then he let out a smirk. "I think I get it" Yuki's Eyes widened and just when she's about to face him, he disappeared leaving her and Shu.
After the party,they all went to their own residence. Yuki felt lost that time as she walk towards her room .She couldn't help but think of Ruki. How she broke his heart again. She held her chest, clutching it in pain and tears escaped from her beautiful purple eyes. Suddenly, a figure appeared infront of her , embracing her in the process. "S..Shu.. I just.." She couldnt finish what she said when he lifted her up , bridal style. He plomped her in her bed and was now above Yuki. Her eyes, are still full of tears so Shu leaned closer to her face. Kissing her. She felt the warmth she needed but....
is this the kind of warmth her heart wants?
She kissed back. The kiss becoming deeper and deeper, after sometime Shu pulled away and Yuki became confused at the reaction. "Yuki.. Don't force yourself " He said placing his forehead on hers. She could feel his breath on her face that looks tired. "Shu.." She began crying again and hugged him very tightly. She cant afford to lose them both and hurt them either. The pain kept on increasing as she sobbed "G-gomen..gomen'ne..Shu.." She cried in his arms until her tears started drying up. No more tears to cry on, Shu wiped off the tears in her eyes and kissed it. "Silly girl... I know..i know how different you look at both of us from the start..I know I held your heart.. but from those moments you are in pain.. Where am i? i've become stupid on showing just how much i love you.. but i wasnt there when you needed someone.. You loved me ..but after some time.. I can see the look on your face whenever you tried to find him, that face that showed longingness.." Yuki gasped at Shu. He'd been observing her movements , everything about her. "There's no more reason to hide it Yuki..I know ,you know you held such feelings for him but you tried to deny it because you have me.. I dont want that. Right now, follow where your heart is..That is where i truly be happy" Shu hugged Yuki, he held those thoughts a long time when Yuki stayed by her side. When Ruki left her with him. He was jealous to the fact that Her feelings for Ruki grew and grew and how Ruki would always be there for her when all the thing he did is hurt her. Ofcourse, he doesnt want him to have her. But he wanted to play fair. It is for his Dear Yuki afterall. His happiness.
"Arigatou.. Shu.. for everything..i love you" Yuki said, Shu's eyes widened but then he smiled at her. "I will always love you..Now go, before that idiot even commits suicide" He said Yuki giggled standing up with Shu. before she left, she ran up to him and wrapped her arms around Shu's neck, Kissing him, passionately. Shu closed his eyes, treasuring every detail of the kiss. He wont let go of this moment and how Yuki will always be part of his heart. When both of them pulled away, they heard a loud bang on the door. It flew open , revealing a sweating and panting Ruki. "Y-Yuki..." He said, Shu appeared beside him placed a hand on Ruki's shoulder "We just finished making out. How come you are too late?I thought you killed yourself already" Shu teased Ruki and he growled madly. but then Shu patted his shoulders and Ruki got confused. "Just kidding.." with that, Shu was now out of sight.
Yuki gulped when Ruki turned to her. He walked infront of her with convincing eyes. "Yuki..i'm sorry for leaving like that, I dont know what happened here but can you please give me one more chance to prove my love--" He wasnt able to finish his sentence when Yuki cupped his cheeks, pulling his face closer to her and kissed him. When Yuki pulled away Ruki couldnt believe it. "Shu is right, you are too late." She smiled at him lovingly and laughed a bit at his confused reaction. She held his hand on hers kissing his cheeks . "What kind of reaction is that?" The confusion left Ruki's face , then a grin appeared on his lips. He stepped forward that it made Yuki nervously step back as he advances towards her. Her back collided with the wall and she gulped nervously. It made Ruki laugh hard "Eh? you taunted me and now look at your face" He said snickering and Yuki blushed. "Argh.Ruki!--" She was cut off when He kissed her as he place his right hand on the side of her head, on the wall that she was leaning on. They stayed like that, until Yuki wrapped her arms around Ruki's neck deepening the kiss. "Yuki.. you are one naughty girl.. stop tempting me" He said and Yuki giggled at his statement , remembering the time when she kissed him before.Those moments she kept on asking about love . "Do you understand now? " Yuki asked looking straight in his eyes. Ruki smirked and pulled Aya closer to him, his hands on her waist. "I think i have, well to make me understand even more, could you spell it out for me?" Ruki said , Yuki smiled beautifully and leaned her forehead towards Ruki's. "Aishiteru..Ruki" Its not the kind of answer he expected but it was enough for him to know that she loved him. It's not because of how painful it had become with Shu. It's true . it kept on tingling in his ears when Yuki said that. "I love you too Yuki.. Forever and always" just when their lips are about to meet someone coughed infront of the doorway. "Ehem! Looks like someone is enjoying too much right now?" their eyes fell on the Mukami brothers and Kou was the one who said it. "Tsk. Even though this is a pain in the eyes, yours truly wouldnt mind if Yuki is happy" Ayato said appearing inside the room . "Teddy is happy is Yuki-chan is happy, so will I" Kanato stated hugging his teddy once more. Yui whose in the door smiled and nodded approvingly with the others.Subaru , Shu, Azusa also nodded and Laito added encouraging words for them, "Yuki-chan's happiness is definitely my happiness" Laito winked at her and she became overwhelmed "Minna.." Yuki said tears already forming her eyes.
"Hey! stop crying again Idiot! " Yuma ruffled her head.
"Time for an after party i suppose" Reiji said and with that they are starting to leave . Ruki stopped on his tracks waiting for all of the others to leave and when Yuki looked at him he kissed her on the lips. and it made Yuki blush at how sudden it was. "H-hey!" She said stuttering and still blushing. Ruki smirked and entertwined his hand on hers "You should get use to it.. because who knows how many times ill do that to you everyday" Yuki's lips turned into smile , eyes closing.
"Ruki.. your such an idiot"

lalalala~for those ruki fans over there and there. i made this for you. sorry if it took long . but i want my readers to be happy :) so here's a gift for ya'll. i hope you liked it ^^ and truly, this book ended :3

thank you for the increasing votes , who would have thought it'll reach 400 plus in wattpad and even 90 faves on quotev. :))) *dances victorously! anyway,dont forget to check out my book about brothers conflict minna! arigatou gozaimasu!