Chapter 33: Still Love You

Ruki's POV

I hear a loud bang inside my room as I lay down my bed reading some books. "So..you came home here..just to inform us that You left Yuki there! Are you nuts?!" Yuma said angrily at me. I sighed and continued reading my book. Yuma took my book away and stepped on it . "Oi. Explain this to me Ruki!" He said shouting at me, " i need not to." I said bluntly then Yuma took me by my collar and now our face are inches away. "I thought you love Yuki. Dont you know by doing this it'll hurt her more! You already have her then you just broke up with her.!" I smirked then pulled his arms away from me. "I know. But i dont have any choice..besides there is Shu. She'll be fine without me.and also, this has nothing to do with you" I said looking away. "Damn You !" Yuma said about to punch me. Im going to take the impact when someone stopped his fist. "Guys no more fighting, this will do nothing." Kou said appearing beside us. Yuma gritted his teeth and went away. "Make some sense in him Kou. I didnt know he became such an idiot ." Yuma said leaving us. I sighed again and took my book on the ground. "You know Ruki. Yuma is right..i think you should be more honest with your feelings. We hate to see you like this..and i believe Yuki is ..hurting too much right now too." Kou said tapping my back as a tear rolled my eyes.

After a month, school started again. I still remembered the time when i saw Yuki as a human. Then coming to her at school when she came back to what she was. Me and my brothers went down the car ,with me trailing behind them. Girls are squeeling with our arrival. Actually , i didnt mind at all.i just continued walking. A limo then went ahead of us then stopped. The first person I saw walking down the car was Ayato. We looked at each other for a while.then he glared at me , i glared back but he proceeded to the school's gate after with The Yui girl behind him. Kanato went down with his teddy bear and also Laito who started flirting with the girls around.Subaru just went down angrily as always. My eyes narrowed at the presence of Yuki..and it irritates me to see Shu behind her. Reiji helped her down then they began talking. She looks fine without me. She also didnt looked at me when he went down. So i just continued walking the school's gate.

No one's POV:

As Yuki went inside the school, she immediately frowned and sighed. Shu patted her head and nuzzled his face on her hair. "you dont need to act tough. I know its hard for you. But everything will be fine..stay calm..im here.." Shu said and the brown haired girl smiled lovingly though she still dont know until when can she cover up her feelings and emotions.

Their first class went on, what bothers Them is that Reiji,Yuma,Yuki,Shu and Ruki are in the same room. Its pretty awkward for Yuki but she maintained her posture and acted like theres nothing wrong until break time came..

Ruki went inside the music room to get some music sheets for their class . When he entered he heard sounds nearby the window with curtains were the shelf for music sheets are located. His eyes widened when he saw Shu drinking from Yuki's neck in the chair. Shu is standing while his hands are place in Yuki's shoulder to secure her .Then after he drank her blood,she kissed her. Another site for Ruki to breakdown but he regained his self and continued walking towards the shelf. Both of them stopped then looked him. They were somehow startled but what shocked Ruki is that Yuki just looked away and held Shu's shirt. After that, Ruki left. When he went out. He ran towards the rooftop and punched the wall. "Dammit..!" He said gasping for air.

Another scenario happened when in their next class which is art class, Yuki and ruki are classmates. Including Ayato,Yui,And Laito.Yuki talked to Them and they're laughing. Since Ruki is near their seats he overheard their conversations . "Yukiiii chaaan, its unfair of you to only let Shu drink from you!" Laito said whining. "Shut up! It irritates me hearing that!" Ayato said putting his hands on his ears. "By the way yuki..did you and Shu already..have bloodsharing?" Yui asked Yuki in her soft tone voice. Yuki looked in the ceiling and looked at them . "Well actually..we--" yuki was cutted off when a water was poured above her head ,making her wet. The one who did it is no other than..

"R-Ruki! What the hell you bastard!" Ayato said when Ruki suddenly raised his hand. Attracting the students inside the room and their teacher."Excuse me Mam, i believe Our classmate spilled the water in her uniform. I'll accompany her in the clinic if you may please excuse us" Yuki raised and eyebrow and was about to speak when even Before their teacher could even nod Ruki grabbed Yuki's Wrist and dragged her outside the room. Ayato was about to follow them when their teacher scolded him. "And where do you think you are going Mr. Sakamaki. Please stay in your seat!" Ayato cursed under his breath and went back.

Ruki continued dragging Yuki across the hallways . When they reached an empty classroom with dim light, he pushed her in the wall and locked his hand on her wrist. "What are you doing?" Yuki said somewhat frightened by Ruki's actions. He looked at her with his hardened eyes. "I should be the one asking you that" he said coldly. Yuki doesnt understand why is he so mad so she looked away. "Im only doing my part Ruki.im doing nothing against you..so leave me be.." Said Yuki,. Ruki banged his fist on The side of her head. "Damn you. I hate you!" He said angrily. Yuki was shocked when he kissed her after saying that. She tried to pull away but she cant so she pushed his chest away from her . she's about to slap him when he caught her hands and pinned her in the wall. "I hate you for making me love you this much that it hurts,!why cant i erase you in my mind,?im about to go crazy for not seeing you for the past month. , i hate how you make me feel this way !damn !" She almost feel like her heart stopped for a moment..she looked down .unable to look at him.. "Im sorry for everything..." Thats the only words that escaped her mouth..but her chin was then touched by his hands making her look at him. After that long paused he leaned closer kissing her. She pushed him away by hitting his hard chest but he didnt budged to move. The kiss made her so weak that she was drawn to him. Its forceful at first but it became passionate . He put his hand around her waist and the other on her head ,letting the kiss become deeper. It's like their lovers that havent seen each other for a very long time. Their mouths move in sync and Ruki only pulled away to let Yuki gasp for Air.."Why..why are you doing this to me ?.." Yuki said as tears fall from her eyes. Ruki hugged her very tightly which startled her. "My body just moved on its own..i want to forget you but how come my heart insisted that it is still you and only you..i miss you so much Yuki..i still love you".