Chapter 28: Can't Resist You

Yuki's POV

Its been a week since we've been in the park, and i feel uneasy because after that day ended, Ruki didn't spoke and engaged a conversation.even just a single urge to talk to me..

Since i feel uncomfortable about it i went inside his room but much too my dismay he wasn't around. So i guess, he knows ill try to talk to him that's why he avoided me. When i closed the door i saw Ayato in the hallway. We stared at each other for a while until spoke. "Ayato-kun...have you seen Ruki around?" I asked him and he sighed . "Just now I think he's on his way here" he replied and i smiled at him thankfully. He moved closer to me and ruffled my hair and grinning. "Ever since i have that shitty make up classes,we've spent little time together. Yours truly is glad to see you Yuki." He said and gave me a thumbs up.i laughed a bit until i heard foot steps behind Ayato. "Excuse me, would you guys mind refraining from flirting infront of my room." That familIar voice happens to be..

"Oi! That's not nice of you to tell me that especially to Yuki!" Ayato said holding his fist. I looked down sadly. "Ruki..i want to talk--". Ruki just continued walking to his doorway "I'm busy, move out of the way. " he said coldly at me. "How dare you talk to her like that! I thought you said you love her and yet why do you act like this!"Ayato said about to punch Ruki when he caught it. "Shut up.You bloodsucking bastard doesnt deserve to even lay a finger on me." Ruki said as he tighten his grip on Ayato's Wrist and he winced in pain. "Stop it ruki!" I said in near tears as i hold his arms pulling it away from Ayato. He elbowed me pushing me away from him . I'm about to fall when warms hands stopped me from behind. It is Shu and he glared at Ruki.

"Tsk. Another idiot." Ruki said loosening his grip from ayato and then instead of going inside his room he walked passed us. Leaving me with tears on my eyes.

Ruki's POV

Great. I made her cry. How stupid of me, i just can't accept the fact that she loves someone else. Yet i told to myself and her that i can bear the pain. Stupid.stupid stupid !

While im walking in the hall i heard a very irritating voice. "Such an act you pulled out there." Reiji said fixing his glasses while leaning on the wall with his arms crossed. "And what do you know?i dont care about your opinion anyway" i said as i walked passed him. "Is that so? Then i guess. You gave up already. That's good. It'll just be me and my brothers for her heart. Too bad, i thought you'll put out a better fight than this.how disappointing." I stopped in my tracks.and he smirked while walking in opposite of my direction.

Today it started raining hard ,as i looked outside my window. Lightning seem to be loud too. I know Yuki right now will freak out. I stared at the ceiling trying to reflect on what i did. On how i keep my hurtful feelings. It pains me so much to see Yuki..kissed by the one she loves. I just can't take it.

Another loud strike ringed outside the house. Looks like the weather is pretty bad huh?. I i went outside my room to find Yuki's bestfriend , Yui dripping wet. "Uhm..Ruki Mukami is it?is Yuki with you? She's not in her room.." That blonder girl Yui told me and my eyes widened. I didnt answered her question, instead , i run passed her and search the whole house for her.i even looked at the closet ,well i probably thought she's hiding because of the thunder.i brought an umbrella with me as i ran outside the house.i looked at the streets and asked if they saw a brown haired girl.every description of her that i know. But she's nowhere to be found.

Until i saw a church that somehow looks abandoned. I walked inside and heard loud sobs. "Yuki..are you there?" I said walking in the isle. When i reached the center, my eyes softened as i saw Yuki crying with her ears closed by her hands. Just like a kid. My sweet angel..crying. I pulled her up hugging her tightly and her eyes widened."you silly girl..always making me worry..dont leave my sight every again.." .i said hugging her more and she cried more too. "I thought you dont want to see me anymore,. I thought you hate me..i didnt know what to do .." She said crying and crying and i pulled away wiping the tears off her eyes. "I'm sorry.. You didn't do anything wrong.. I just can't ..accept the fact ..that you have set your eyes on someone else. I said i can bear the pain of seeing you with him but the fact is..i can't . I love you so much Yuki, i want you to be mine..and mine alone.." And with that,without another word to utter, i kissed her passionately . Her back leaning in the tables of the altar. My hands on her wrist securely kissing her. No one. Cant stop me from loving her.