Chapter 32: To Set You Free

Ruki's POV

"I love you yuki." That's what i heard before Shu kissed her. It wont hurt too much if she didn't kissed back.i want to seperate them but i know it'll hurt her. But she saw me. "I've heard enough." I told them. She cried. Where did i go wrong?

I move swiftly and punched Shu on the face. "Don't even try steal my girl or you'll experience much worse than this." I said with venom in my words. I pulled Yuki along with me forcefully and i saw her flinch at my hold.we reached in the house and i dragged her inside my room. "Ruki..im so sorry..i-"she said but I cut her off by Kissing her. I dont know what im doing..i love her too much and it hurts to contain everything i saw. I pushed her in the bed and began pulling off her shirt. I kissed her forcefully, my lips never leaving hers. I lifted her skirt ,my hand on her thighs.and she stopped my hands. "R-ruki..please stop this.." She said but i didnt. Its like my mind is closed that all i want to do is just love her.show her im worth it.just let her know that she's mine. I kissed her neck lowering her shirt more to reveal her soft arms .i licked her weak spot on the neck then my fangs went through her skin. She gasped but i coverd her mouth by my hands. My lips now went on top of her breast and i marked her. I wasn't satisfied so i kissed her legs. I can hear a quiet sobbed but still i didnt stopped. I marked her in her thighs. Before i moved up to kiss her again my eyes widened when she suddenly hugged me. Her arms around my neck And she's crying. "Ruki..hush.. Stop this now.. I understand.." She said kissing my head, her chin on top of my head. Im still laying on top of her, closely. Then tears began streaming my eyes. It's not stopping. Yuki carress my head and kissed my head again. "Im sorry Ruki..for hurting you..please forgive me.." She said . I burried my face in her chest and i felt warmt.

Morning came and im disturbed by the light that came through my window. Before i could rise my bed i didnt notice that yuki is there. Her hands on mine , sleeping peacefully. I smiled and removed some strands of hair in her face. I kissed her forehead. "How can i get mad at you when i love you this much..yuki" i said quietly. After that i left her in my room. I think now is the time.

Yuki's POV

I woke up from a deep slumber. My eyes is still baggy because of the tears i cried yesterday. When i opened my eyes i didnt see any sign of Ruki. I immediately rose up and search for him inside his room but he's not there. So i wondered. Where the hell is he?

I searched in the whole house, i asked kanato and the others but the one who gave me the answer is.. Reiji. "He left." reiji said . I shook my head cant believe what Reiji is telling me. "No..how can he leave..he's with me yesterday..and he--". "He asked us to take care of you. And soon they'll pick you up if you want too." Reiji said interrupting me while drinking a cup of tea he just made. "Pick me when i what? He must be up to something.,". I said , im about to ran away when reiji spoke. "And also, he told me not to let you out and find him. ". I stopped in my tracks. My eyes wide. Dont tell me...he..

I ran in my room then i saw a letter beside my bed.. It's from Ruki.as i read the letter i hugged it after then i cried and cried..

"Dear Yuki,

The moment you read this letter, i guess Reiji already told you that i left.. Im sorry for not informing you about my disappearance.

Yuki. You know,..I've always love you since that day.. Can you still remember the day when im such a spoiled brat. You slapped me in the face.somehow, remembering it gives me funny thoughts about how cute you are and protective of others. But at the same time, you are very sensitive even to the point that you cried and begged me forgiveness for slapping me. One thing ,i cant forget is that you told me. 'You are lucky enough to be rich. You are lucky enough to have such a great father .not all people gain love from their parents..so as a child, just like your father, be generous .. Know how to love.' . That slapped gained me reality. Im harsh most of the times with others but not to you..until that moment that you made me realize im lucky..we became bankcrupt and im depressed for everything that happened. I became an orphan. Then all the things you told me, i treasured it. When i stayed hopelessly..Waiting for my mom to come back in our house..you visited me. And gave me courage..I cant forget about the smiles you gave me, the days you would scold me.i always wish i can see you again even after you disappeared..

When i became a vampire..One day i saw you at school ..even though you've changed name, i know its you. Then again. Just by looking at you..i fell inlove with you..once more. From the day youve woken up from being a vampire..from those days you are by my side when my father died,.i kept on falling in love with you..I love everything about you..your eyes ..your smile.. Your voice that calms me down..

My stomach is always filled with butterflies for the thoughts of you ,.I love everything about you.. I'll give up everything just to see you smile..

I love you so much that i dont want to see you hurt..

I know you are having hard time moving on.. I know you dont want to see me hurt too. For me to make things easier for you..

Until this day.. I'll set you free..

..thank you for loving me.and thank you for showing me what true love really is..always smile okay.?..ill always be here for you ..

Aishiteru, Yuki.

-Ruki"