Chapter 30: Broken

Yuki's POV

I remembered that even from before, i always liked Shu. He is my ultimate crush. Remembering it makes me blush and i kept on slapping my face to get back to reality. As i walked down the hall i encountered Ayato again holding loads of books.i smiled sweetly at him and He blushed so hard that he panicked and the books fell on the ground. I laughed at his clumsiness then i helped him pick up his books. "What are these for?" I asked Ayato .

"We have exams tomorrow i need to study hard to have my semestral break.quickly." I nodded at his confidence and goal. "You must really like it over " i said looking at him. "Ofcourse .its because i didn't have time with you.if its over i'll be with you.." He blushed so hard after saying that. Then grabbed the book from my hands, "i mean i just uh wanted to uhm..geez! Never mind, bye!" Ayato said running upstairs hurriedly. I looked at his way then i chuckled at his attitude a while back. Well that is Ayato's cute side. Then,i think i saw a glimpse of shadow watching us but it left my sight, thats weird am i seeing things?

I walked outside the house , over the gardens. Just wondering around.Then i wondered where Shu might have been. One thing i believe is that he's in the abandoned church we once were before. My foot laid on the door way then i breathe in heavily before reaching the door knob. I opened it when i saw something that instantly broke me.into pieces.

Yui and Shu kissing. "Me too" Yui said then My eyes twitch when yui kissed him again wrapping her arms around Shu's neck.

What the hell is that? I mean what is the fucking meaning of this! Why didnt he moved??what is she talking about!!

Shu saw me and pushed Yui away, and stood up. "Yuki.!".

I looked down almost in tears. "I'm sorry for interrupting.you guys may continue with what you are doing." I said then i ran off . I dont know whats happening. But I clearly saw it.

I ran faster then tripped over very hard. Until i caught myself with bruises. I weakly stand up then warm arms were wrapped behind me. "Yuki.. Let me explain". Shu said.

"I dont need it. My eyes dont lie." I said struggling of his hold. He forcefully turned me around and kissed me hard. "St-stay away from me you jerk!" I said in between kisses then Shu was punched down. "Stay away from her Shu Sakamaki!" Ruki said and i gasped at the impact. "This will be the last time you'll lay a hand on her. Stop making her cry more.!" His hands ready for another punch. "Shut up Ruki. This has nothing to do with you.i need to--". "You dont NEED to. I dont need it either.so leave me alone. I had enough." I said interrupting Shu and wipping my tears off. "I'll repeat it Shu.. This time.. I had enough.." Ruki calmed down then his hand went into mine. "Come..let's go back inside..let's treat your wounds.." He said supporting me.

Me and Ruki walked back inside my room . Bandaging my knees. I just sat there blankly in silence until he finished. "You can go now.. I need time for myself.." I said blankly but tears came down my eyes. It wont stop. Ruki placed his hands on my cheeks wiping the tears. "I know you are lieng,..dont be too hard on yourself..you have me Yuki..". I shook my head in disagreement. I dont want to drag Ruki in this mess. "No Yuki..remember what i told you? I'll always be here for you. Whatever you want..i'll do it for you. Let it all out.. Dont hide it.. Break down in front of me..". Without another word. I wrapped my arms around Ruki cry i hard. I'm so broke. I dont know why all of a sudden that happened. Its like days ago..Shu and me just.. Why ? How come a part of me wants to hear everything on his side but a part of me tells me ive seen enough..?

Why Shu..? I'm so hurt..out of all people. Why let Yui..

"Ruki do you love me..?" I said still crying and he pulled away and he looked at me confused. "You are not going to betray me too right..?how will i forget Shu..how can i forget that i love him Ruki,how ?please tell me! " I said still crying and shouting. Ruki's eyes soften then he touched my cheeks then made me look at him.. "Be mine.." My eyes widened and he became more serious "I wont hurt you because there's only you that i love. I'll make you forget about him.." Ruki said. With my heart this broken. Its not like i dont have any

choice.but ..

I nodded.

"I understand..please...take care of me.."

Ruki placed me on the bed, then wiped the last tear off my face. "I assure you..i'll make you feel that your heart..didn't broke at all" a passionate kiss changed my view and the pain flew away in an instant.

Meanwhile.

No one's POV.

Yui went back inside the house as she slowly close the door behind her. "Teddy and me Saw everything Yu-i-chan" her eyes widened as Kanato suddenly appeared. "Well,well, i didnt thought that bitch-chan have that kind of personality." Laito said appearing beside her . With his lips near her ears. And it made her have chills on her spine. "W-what do y-you mean?" "How dare you lie to me!" Kanato said in a sudden change of personality then he slapped Yui on the face, Laito bend and pulled a hand out to Help Yui up. "Dont be too harsh on her Kanato." Laito said smiling at Yui, "T-thank y-ou. Lai--" suddenly Yui was pushed in the wall. "Well your harshness isn't enough you see." Laito said grinning and yui became scared, "should we punish her for making Yuki cry , teddy? After all, she's no great of a friend to Yuki-chan!" kanato said smiling creepily. And Laito smirked. "You'll scream in agony for hurting yuki and messing things up.bitch-chan"

A loud scream was heard, Reiji heard this. And Subaru too. They know who is it from but no one helped her. Besides..

Because of her jealousy..

She broke her bestfriend's heart.