Chapter 29: The Moment He Knew

Yuki's POV

After that day, Ruki became more passionate to me. I know I love Shu but because of their feelings for me, my heart is warry. Who should i choose? I'm hurting them too much.it's like if i did choose someone, it'll break them instantly just like how im hurting them. Most especially ..Ruki. He's always there for me..from the moment i left the Sakamaki's and the day ive been living with the mukami's, he's the one who understood me the most. But..my heart..still belongs to Shu..

In the Sakamaki household, i just couldn't stay still since im getting bored. The feeling of no classes at all bugs me. So i decided to move around the house until i found a certain spot. The door thatther was unlocked before by Yui. Which i dont know how that happened either.

As i look in the bookshelf i saw an etch or carved writings .i wiped the dust by my hands and my eyes widened. 'Yuki love Shu'

At first i really dont remember who ever wrote it,but by the penmanship, it looks awfully familiar..i touched the carved words and then a light bulb appeared beside me.

Well..actually it is..

"I didnt expect you to be here ." A voice from behind told me. I turned around and saw Shu near my face . I fell backwards but it ended up me leaning on the bookshelf and Shu placing his hands on it, between me. We stared for a while until Shu sighed. "If you don't remember , it is your hand writing when we were kids". I nodded at his statement and flasbacks in my mind happened.

Flasback:

I'm bored to hell because Ayato and the others are busy . So i skipped and skipped in each rooms i can see inside the Sakamaki's. I saw Reiji inside one room looking for books so i sheepishly clung at his back. "Yuki..i'll choke." Reiji said. "Jeez. Youre such an old geezer Reiji-kun! You are no fun at all. " i said crossing my arms. "Well dont cling like that, i cant breathe you know." I just nodded and watched him read. It is getting boring again so i carved something in the bookshelf. It made me smile and blush then i got bored after that. I bugged reiji even more. "Hey Reiji. Who do you like?" Reiji panicked and his book fell, my head tilted at his actions, "you're weird" he said and a vein popped my head. "You didnt answered my question! " i said shouting. "Cant tell you. " reiji said back to reading his book."but whyyy! Aren't we friends?". I said pouting,

"Yea we are and thats the problem to it" i didnt understand what he meant. So i grew pissed. "Why do you always say things that is so hard to understand !" I said then he interrupted me. "If its easy for you to answer then who do you like then?" Reiji said closing his book looking at me, without even thinking i answered him. "Oh yea i will tell you. i like--".

"Yuki! There you are!" A voice entered the room , i blushed in different shades of red as i heard Shu's voice. Reiji looked down pissed .

"What are you guys talking about.?" Shu said and i nervously turned around. "I-its n-nothing. Hehe nothing at all!" I said waving my hands . He raised an eyebrow then i saw him staring at something , before he looked at me i grabbed reiji's hand out the room, "let's play hide and seek and your it Shu! Bye! " i said in the halls running away from him. I know he saw it. Because at that moment , he knew that i already like him.