Chapter 23: A Part Of Her Heart

Yuki's POV

Shu pulled away from the long kiss after a couple of minutes . I closed my eyes the time he kissed me and slowly trying to understand what he meant by seriously kissing me. Well actually,He tried to proved me that he is absolutely definitely really really serious about my whole being.me. Yuki. I opened my eyes and we both looked at each other. Small blushes on our faces. "So what? Do you Love me Yuki.."he asked still looking in my eyes.it's like he is also asking my very own heart. I started to stutter. Couldn't take the sudden impact. Do i like Shu? No. The real question is. Am i inlove with him.? "i..." I said in a very soft and quiet voice and looked down. Avoiding his eyes. I'm scared. What if am i? What if i said i like him then ended up knowing i like somebody else..? Shu held my chin up , letting me face him.and another faded blush formed on my cheeks as he moved his nose closer to mine. "Do You..?". He asked one more time. The door burst open suddenly, revealing a very mad Ayato.

"Oi big bro. What the heck !" He ran towards me and grabbed me away from Shu and hid me behind him. "So that's why yours truly can't find yuki is because you are trying to do some things to her, don't you touch her.! She is yours truly!" Ayato shouted at his old brother that made him smirked. "She's no ones yet.why make her yours. You didn't even tried to bit her yet. " shu said bluntly at his younger brother. It made Ayato mad and close his fist. "Let's make a bet". He said pointing his other finger to his big brother. "Whatever. You'll lose anyway." Shu said as he lazily walk towards us and stopped infront of Ayato. Ayato gripped my hand not wanting to let go . "I won't ever lose to you. Not even once when it comes to Yuki. " ayato said as they both glared at each other. After that Shu sighed , walking pass us. "Sure You are, besides..if you think you gave her , her first kiss. You're wrong..". My eyes immediately shot up looking at him weirdly. "I've kissed her a very long time ago ..well does that mean im ahead of you many times?i already bit her too.have you?..just like you, i wont lose to you.not when it comes to her." Shu said looking at me then i blushed madly.he smirked and gave a quick hold on my other hand before drifting away lazily, leaving me and Ayato in the music room,Alone.

Ayato stared at the ground, sad. I placed my hand on his shoulders and he slowly looked at me. Suddenly i was pulled down, letting me fall on the ground. I closed my eyes in the process and opened my eyes after. Seeing ayato on top of me. "Yours truly will never,,never never give up on Yuki!you understand that! No matter what happens . You'll like me. You'll love me just the way i love you.!" He said then he forcefully kissed me. After that, he pulled away. I cant see his face clearly.it is covered with shadows. "Remember that..i wont. I love you and that will never change." He said and then he helped me pull myself up. He left me after.

Classes ended and i entered the car. I was silent the whole ride. Looking at the window. When we reached the Mukami household, i silently walked towards the house and without a word went in my room. I laid in my bed. Still not changing my clothes. I stared at ceiling thinking About the things that happened earlier. I heard a knock on the door . I didnt said a word so it instantly opened. "What's the problem Yuki?". Ruki said, concern in his tone and worried written all over his face. I moved my head towards his direction and sighed. "Love.". I said and stared at the ceiling again. I felt my bed lowered a bit and saw him laying down beside me. "Again huh?". Ruki said sadly and looked at the same thing im staring at. "Dont stress yourself too much. Ask me if you need something and ill help you with it.change your clothes now too. Take a rest. " . I rolled my body now facing him as he also rolled to face me. "Ruki..just stay here..for a while.." I said and he moved closer. Cuddling me. Kissing my head. "I'm here with you always." He said and small tear ran my eyes. And i hugged him closer to me . "Is that love? What kind of love ?.." I asked almost in a whisper.he patted my head bp,still hugging me,"love can be very painful at times, Yuki..stop thinking this much.. Did something happened.?" He asked and i snuggled closer and nodded.."Ayato and Shu are fighting over me. They're brothers..i dont want to destroy their peaceful relationship..if i dont decide soon whom i love, the situation might get worse.." He sighed and held strands of my hair at the back.repeatingly brushing my hair through his fingers. "Shu also..kissed me again earlier..and he.." He pulled away from the hug and looked at me. He is somewhat mad. "What did you say?" He asked and i tensed a bit. "Uhmm..he didnt bit me.. But he kissed me many times..and i..sort of...understand his feelings for me..i just started to learn..how to be inlove..." I said trailing off in the end, i looked at Ruki's eyes and what shocked me is i saw that they are cold and sad ..i started to worry and was about to placed my hand on his cheeks when he grabbed a hold of my hand and kissed me on the lips. Our positions sideways, facing each other.he slipped my hand on his neck. And he pulled away after, he hugging me tightly. There's a pain in his voice..it's like he lost energy. It's the word..hurt.."yuki...you're slowly..walking away..your heart is slowly drifting off to someone..you have already fallen.." . My eyes widened at that."what do you mean.." I said and i loosened my hold to him as we looked at each other. "Yuki,listen to what i will say..I wont lose to them..i wont give you to him..even though you still haven't notice...that a part of your heart...is already with him..with Shu.."

Sorry for only updating today. Hope you like how the story is going on.the real love war is just a bout to start, so stay tuned, Thank you also for the 24 favorites!!arigatou gozaimasuuu! ^^