Chapter 4: The Night School and Mukamis

Night came along and just as Reiji told me the other night, it's time for school. I dressed in my new school uniform.and headed downstairs seeing Yui who is waiting for me downstairs. I immediately walk towards her and gave her a quick hug. "Goodevening Yui!" I said with a smile, just around the corner I saw Subaru leaning on the walls with his eyes close. Since i'm on my senses i greeted him too. "Goodevening. Subaru-san". I smiled at him but he just looked away. Maybe it's too awkward for him to see me though..

Subaru's POV

        I was greeted by a smile by Yuki. Or should I say Ayumi now. since the day i saw her I know that she is Yuki. she just changed a bit the last time We saw her. Maybe some of my brothers notice it but I know for sure that she really is her. Actually Ritcher told me about it the other day that We'll be seeing something precious from us before. Judging from her personality. She really didn't change. I'll just let my silly brothers know that she really is Yuki without me telling it. After all, if she's that close to them they will know it for sure really soon.

        One by one my brothers came and we entered the car on our way to school. Yui ended up sitting with Laito and Ayato. While Ayumi is in between Me and Reiji. Kanato is near the Driver and Shu across him with his earphones again.

        We're always like this quite. none of us spoke  a word. me and my brothers aren't that close since we have different goals and moms after all. suddenly my clothes was tugged by the one sitting beside me, Ayumi. She whispered something to me. "Are you guys always like this?" She asked me. I sighed at her question and whispered back. "Ofcourse, there's nothing to talk about either". I saw that she frowned .I can also smell her blood that they say is very irresistible.I shrugged off that idea. but then i saw she smiled at me again saying "Thank You". At that moment i felt that she isn't afraid of me even though she knows i'm a vampire just like my brothers. I thirst for blood. I thirst for her but i have more control than them. "Oh My, Food-chan , what are you whispering to Subaru.?" Laito said as if he is claiming her. I hate the idea of being jealous at so I moved away from her . "That's none of your business." She told him which made Laito chuckle. "Besides it awkward that no ones talking. I'm not that used to it." . this time it made laito shut up and looked at her closely. I know he remembers How Yuki will always say that when they use to play before.

Ayumi's POV

We got to this night school Reiji talked about. He handed me also the schedule of my classes. oh great, i have english,math,science and music. Music will always be my favorite one. Since the first One i'll be on is math, i guess im stuck with Shu and his brother Reiji.  I bid goodbye and see you later to Yui before going to class. when we entered many guys kept on looking at me and i got irritated for a while so i walked closer to Reiji.  I never like being drooled over so I sitted right next to the brothers or should I say Reiji. "Where's Shu?" I asked him loooking all over the seats. "Skipped Classes again". Reiji answered Bluntly while reading a book. "Oh i see, since when did he skipped classes?". Reiji looked at me irritated for asking too much but I waved a hand to him. "No its fine if you're too busy, I'll just be here" I said with a nervous laugh. But what i didnt expect is Reiji looked at me sternly.  The teacher arrived in a second and we just focused on the lessons. 

       After Math, im stuck with Laito and Kanato in Science Class im which im being cuddled by Laito the whole time. Its worser than I thought. In my english class its good that i'm with Yui but the bad thing about it is that Ayato was there too. After what he did to you i'll never gonna forget and forgive him. So the Last class was music.and all of the brothers we're in there. Great. Just Great.shrugging off the idea, Something actually gave me a creep since I think someone was starring at me. A guy with dark hair and grey eyes. he seem handsome though i really dont care about that right now. I wondered if he's also a vampire like the sakamakis.  after class i held Yui's Arms when someone grabbed my wrist. I saw that man who was starring at me awhile ago. "Excuse me, Do I happen to know you?" I asked him with curiosity as the brothers looked behind to see we stopped. "Pardon me for grabbing you like that, By the way My name is Ruki . Ruki Mukami." He smiled at me though i know theres something about it. "It's nice to meet you then. Ruki-san. I think I need to go now because someones waiting for us. Arigatou." I'm about to leave when he grabbed my wrist again. What now?.  "Are you living with the Sakamaki's?". Even though its hard to believe that i really am I just nodded and he released his hold. "Maybe, I should take quick visits to you.soon. Yumi." Great. he gave me a nickname already. Somehow eventhough he's liket that i feel like he's still kind in the inside so I bowed at him and smiled back. 

        We went inside the car and i starred at the window. Right now im beside Shu who is sleeping as always. I can hear faint sounds of his music and since im too bored at the ride I decided to hear it a bit. After the ride, I went off the car and immediately went to my room. Got a shower and changed in my night gown.  I know i'll be having nightmares again so I really don't know if drinking a sleeping pill will help me reduce the stress of it. I decided to look at balcony of my room. Starring at the moon. How I wish I can reach for it. I can also feel the cool breeze of the night . I closed the balcony doors and when I turned around I saw the most unexpected figure. Shu.

        "What are you doing here?" I asked him curious of his sudden appearance. and him sleeping on my spot. my bed. He didn't replied and continue sleeping while his earphones are on. I sighed at his actions and moved closer to him. Im beside him looking at his face. There's something about him. It feels like deep inside I know him. "You know Shu-san,it's bad to sleep like that" I told him just when i was about to take his earphones, i was pinned in the bed. "You know you should also think before touching me, Do you think vampires like me will let you off easily like this.?". I looked at him wide eyes but some parts of me know that he is still nice. My gaze softened at him and i placed my free hand to his cheeks and then  to his ears, i removed the earphones on his ear. He didn't say a word.He just looked at me. it's like he is searching for my soul. I also don't know why i did that. "i'm sorry for disturbing you" I said it in a whisper and sad tone. He leaned closer to my neck, im guessing he's about to bite me.but what shocked me is that he hugged me while i lay down with him. "Why do i feel like i know you?" He whispered in my ear. i didn't struggle and my body moved on his own. I hugged him back saying "Me too..". Earth to Ayumi what the hell am i saying.! He didn't say a word after we just stayed like that until i heared the music stopped.  He is now sleeping so i placed him carefully beside me. Not wanting him to wake up. I looked at his sleeping face and I touched it once more. before i realized it. I fell asleep.