Chapter 2: Sakamaki Brothers

Ayumi's POV.

"Ayu..?Why are you--"

Without letting Yui finished her sentence, i immediately hugged her as tears flow out my eyes.

It's no mistake. It is her!

"Yui! You're here after all! .. I missed you so much.. im so worried about you.." I said in between sobs ,still hugging her.

Shocked at my presence,she hugged me back and I heard she sighed of relief.
"Ayu.. I'm glad you look fine and safe..I missed you too .As much as I want to chat with you a bit longer.. I'm really sorry but you have to leave.". She said in a serious tone.

"w-what do you mean..?aren't you glad that i'll be living with you again?" I asked her confused at her horrored face.

"How?.. Don't tell me .. Papa told you to-.." She suddenly tensed a bit. and I can see her trembling in fear.

"Whats wrong?" I asked her and looked over her shoulder to see a guy with Reddish Orange hair with a fedora hat grinning at us.He is quite handsome considering his gleaming green eyes and pale white skin. How did he got there?I swore I saw no one behind her earlier.

"Oh! Bitch-chan , You didn't informed us that we'll be having a visitor. Come inside."The man with the fedora hat said. I was quite shock at how he addressed Yui , I can't even say anything. She's trembling in fear and I can see how nervous she is.
"Actually.."

As i began to speak , Yui faced the fedora guy with all her might.

" No she's not my visitor. She just came by to greet me" After that, she suddenly closed the door behind her and looked at me with deep concern and warning.

"Ayu.. You must go. quickly!" she said dragging me away but I Held myself and stayed at my spot.

"Why would I? Why are you so scared? are they treating you bad? did they harassed you in anyway.?Tell me. " I replied, asking her with an angry tone. I don't get it. What is really happening?

Suddenly , I heard someone whispering in my ear. "And where do you think you are going?, 'food '-chan".
my eyes widened in surprise. how'd he get there? when Yui slammed the door right on his face.

Yui backed me up in defense. "Please .. Laito. don't harm her.."

"Why? I only wanted to greet yor pretty friend over there. You're too rude, yu-i-chan~" The man whom Yui said, was Laito replied.

The door behind me opened and Yui tensed once more. As I looked behind me, I saw A man with purplish hair and strict red eyes with glasses looking at us. "What is happening here? matters are conversed inside, not outside the mansion"

"~Yui-chan have a visitor but she's keeping it all to herself " Laito said placing his hands at the back of his head. The guy looked at me and started scrutinizing me and his eyes fell on the bags im carrying.

"What is the meaning of this, Yui?" Reiji strictly asked her and she shook her head. "She's just.."

I'm about to reply when a man with blazing red hair and beautiful green eyes, wearing a uniform which i believe was styled very weirdly appeared beside Yui in a flash.

He grinned at me and asked "Oi, Chinchinashi, Have you brought another bride?"

"Bride? " I looked at Yui asking for answers when she shook her head yet again. "Please.. I beg you. don't get her involved.." . I can see how scared she was. This place.. It's too suspicious. I can feel that Yui is hiding something from me. seeing her like this.. i think i'm pressuring her on the questions floating on my mind right now.