Chapter 26: Carefulness and Realizations

Yuki's POV

Today is the day that i will stay at the Sakamaki household for awhile. Since school break started, spending time with the brothers will be either less or lets just say ill be stuck with them more if ever. Its not that im trying to avoid them, well you could say Shu,Ayato and Reiji will be included in my "people i should avoid" list. Kanato and Laito aren't that serious so they wont bother me that much.

Im prepared to leave the house when i saw Ruki dressed up handling a not so big bag. He went outside the house and placed my luggage there. Yuma is standing in the front door so i walked to him. "Where is Ruki going?". I asked him and he looks at me weirdly. "Dont you know? He'll come with you. Karl asked him actually. Though it'll be just a few days ". Somehow it feels right yet wrong.like something bad is gonna happen .after a while,Kou And azusa went outside with us and bid us goodbye . I gave them a kiss on their cheeks which made them blush a bit. I giggled at their reaction but after it they smiled happily at me . They said if only they can stop heinz for letting me leave , they will. But it is definitely not possible since they are indebted to him. I gave my final wave before i entered the car with Ruki and Heinz.

It is quiet inside until Heinz spoke, "hows your day my dear Yuki?,are you prepared?" . I just nodded and ruki who is beside me ignored the ongoing conversation even though he could actually hear it. I sighed and put my earphones on. Actually, the one im using is the earphones and mp3 player Shu gave me before. When i was still human. Thinking about him makes my heart flutter. A part of me , miss him so much. And another one doesnt want me to face him yet.

When we reached their household, i was about to knock on the door when heinz stopped me. "Dont worry dear, it is open". I look at him in question when a butler immediately opened the door for us. "Welcome back masters" the butler bowed at us and i bowed in return also Ruki. He got our bags and disappeared right after. Then We went inside the Guest room . I stopped in my tracks when i saw Shu sleeping peacefully in the couch with his earphones on. I blushed and looked away. Ruki noticed it and held my hands on his. He glared at the the sleeping Shu infront of us. Out of nowhere, Reiji appeared looking shocked. "Father, you haven't informed us that you will return here.im deeply sorry that we are not prepared." He said bowing and shoot a death glare at Shu who happens to wake up, "so noisy.." He said. But his eyes immediately fell on me. He doesnt want me to see how shock he was that im there so he maintained a cold aura. Soon, the other brothers came in. And laito began clinging on me."Yuki-channnn! Welcome back!". Ruki looked at him in disgust because laito is too close. And his hand gripped on me tighter. "Whats the matter Ruki?" Laito asked teasingly looking over our hands. I shoo him away from me out. "Laito, have you forgotten your manners.?" Reiji asked Laito glaring at him. "Ne, chill !i only miss yuki-chan so much." He said chuckling. Kanato then went beside me and tugged my clothes. "Teddy and me said, welcome back too yuki-chan. We miss you so much" he said happily and i ruffled his head. "Thank you so much Kanato-Kun." Subaru who is leaning against the wall waved at me. I smiled knowing that he is glad to see me. Ayato looked at me blushing a bit and turned away just when our eyes met. "What is the meaning of this?" Ayato said. Heinz laughed and placed his hand on his son's shoulder. "You see, our dearest yuki will stay here for awhile.well, ill be going out sooner than her. Actually this evening i suppose. ". He replied. My eyebrow twitched a bit on what he said. He planned this all along. Great. Ruki sighed and looked at me then smiled. Reassuring me that everything will be fine as long as he is here. "And also, i brought one of the mukami brothers to take good care of her" heinz added. "Is it really necessary for him to be here?" Reiji said fixing his glasses. Ruki smirked at it. "Well, i suppose your father thinks that you guys aren't responsible enough to look after her." All the brothers glared at Ruki which made me nervous and sweatdrop.

This is going to be a long day or rather a long week.

I went in my room where i used to stay before.And i wondered where Yuki is. I heard from Laito and Kanato that she went outside for awhile. So after i unpacked my clothes . I walked outside . How i miss this place. It brings a lot of memories.