Chapter 13: You Saved Me

Ayato's POV

Because of yesterday's incident with Yui, i know its time for me to make a move on Yuki. I know that we brothers are fighting over her but I think confessing to her made me on the top of line at moment. I can see that she still doesn't know where her heart is. Even though i want her all by myself, i need to respect her feelings.. ugh .what the hell am i saying.? Yours truly is very possesive when it comes to this kind of things..

I'm just lying on my bed staring at the ceiling.both of my hands spread widely . i then touced my lips with one of my hands , remembering the kiss. The soft lips that i yearned for even before.. oh.. yuki.. How can you make me so wild..

...flash back.. (Ayato's pov)

the time i first laid my eyes on the little brown haired figure, i can't seem to forget her cheezy smiles and the way her presence makes my heart skip. She gets along wit brothers so easily and we love her just the way she makes us happy.Her aura makes me so uneasy which makes me so shy around her too sometimes.But then one time after studying, i saw the brown haired girl walk towards me .and before i knew it, I was being dragged somewhere. It's a small lake i usually go to . And i would placed my feet on it. Staring blankly at the water. I felt my face heated up when Yuki's hand made it's way on my face. She pinched it very hard it made me wink. "Hey! What was that for?!" I shouted but she just giggled and it made me confuse. "You are too conscious Ayato-kun! Ne..don't be shy now! Let's play!" She told me and she ran towards the lake and signaled me to go sink my feet on my water too. I followed her then. We both stayed silent until she broke it. "Hmm. Ayato-kun?". What is it Yuki-chan?". She looked at me then smiled sweetly before tackling me. She is tickling me very hard. "He-hey yuki-chan, S-stop i-it!" I said laughing in between her tickles. We tackled each other and we rolled over the grass. It ended up that me was on top of her ,pinning her wrist. I looked deep in her big purple eyes. I just got lost in it until she hugged me. "Ayato-kun. Whenever you are in a situation when theres no one to save you, i'll always be here to come to you. I will save you guys from whatever you might face .Ayato -kun!". She smiled at me after pulling away. A tear fell on my cheeks and she wiped it with her tiny hands. How can she say it like that it made me want to keep her more.

After days, everything seem less awkward and me and my brothers played with Yuki like everyday. Her presence makes us alive. One day, we were waiting for her. It's taking her so long. When kanato said, "i think yuki-chan will not come today.." He said sadly hugging his teddy bear. "Yea, i think he's right. " laito agreed spinning his hat. " i'll go check for her, maybe she's just goofing around." I ran towards the lake we usally go to when i saw my mom kissing uncle ritcher. I stood there shock and was about to leave, "oh. Ayato. Didn't i taught you not to eavesdrop on me?" .The worst mom i could ever have dragged me near the lake. "Actually im really really mad right now to see you not studying. Didn't i tell you. you should be number One!". After that she pushed me on the lake. "Okaa-san! Help me!". Well not until you became number one And study hard you little peepsqueak!" She said laughing . She just stared at me while i drown. No this is not happening. . Someone save me! I can see my mom left and her words kept on echoing my mind saying i should be number one to be the heir. How can she do this to us!please someone.! "Yuki!" I shouted before fainting. i though it will be my lost when somone grabbed me. Pulling me slowly in the land.lifting me. I felt my body glowed and i hardly opened my eyes to see Yuki on top of me. She's dripping wet and her eyes looks so worried. She placed her hand on my cheeks wiping of the tears falling of my eyes. "Ayato-kun ..thank god you're alive!" She whispered and hugged me very tightly. "How..did you save me?". She shook her head. "It doesnt matter right now. Atleast youre fine.. " . She pulle away looking at me. "I'm not number one.. My okaa-san hates me..she wants me to be number one but.." I said trailing off. What happened will haunt me. Im sure of it. Yuki patted my head. "You dont have to be.to me , you Already are.." She said kissing my cheeks. It made me blush. "Ill always be with you guys. And no matter what happens, just stay the way you really are ayato..". I hugged her tightly.. She always say the words that would comfort me like this. That could always drive me crazy. I kissed her cheeks after that. And she giggled. "Aww you're too sweet ayato-kun." She said . I placed my hand or hers. And said something without thinking. "One day, when we grow up, let's get married yuki-chan! ". She tilted her head on the side then she laughed. I just realized what i told her and it made me blush madly, " wh-what i mean i-is!" I said scratching my head trying to explain myself. She laughed even more and the angel before me smiled sweetly.