Chapter 3: "Revised"

En başından başla

"I understand the struggle he's going through."

Everyone stopped to turn and look at Foxy now, including me and Springtrap. "When I first met him, it was like meeting someone who expected to meet someone like me one day. He knew what life he wanted and where it was headed, though only the few fundamentals that made it up. But now, I can see he has finally reached the point where he doesn't know where is life is heading towards, at least not as of this moment," she continued. "He just needs time to find the next part of his life, even if it means stepping off the path." "Wow! Brought you back online and you don't want to do shit? Unbelievable," said Helpy shaking his head. "No. We brought him back online for him to decide what the future is for him. He decides his own future and we decide ours," said Henry. "You are in complete control of your life, and therefore I cannot hold you back from your wishes." "Thanks," I responded, knowing there were those who understood the trouble I was going through. It was a mystery how he ended up working alongside William, though I'm sure we realized just how evil he was once we found out just who he really was. "Regardless, our conversation involves the importance of you in our fight and how it could the game breaker in hopes of defeating Afton and Scott. Though this newfound information of you not partaking fully won't hinder my plan fully," said Henry. "If you indeed possess a high percentage of the Resurrection Power, or perhaps the full amount, we must test this theory. I am sending all of you to Afton's house, as I have a device I created long ago to test the percentage of one's possession of the power." "Why is it at his house?" asked Mangle. "When I was aware of his actions and the power, I hid it in his own house as I means to mask the creation of it. He had already previously visited here as a means to chat, though there has been evidence to show he had checked many of my creations and work, along with my own house to ensure I wasn't plotting against him. Fortunately for me, I took precautions before as to minimize any weapons or hide I had developed to counter a future confrontation from him," he explained. "He knew I was against him as I continued to learn the dark truth of the franchise and what he had been harboring." "So there's more weapons? Like maybe a whole arsenal to supply us with?" asked Bon Bon. "Not much in all honesty. I only made about four weapons as a means to deal with animatronics, considering he would most likely use them against me or as a means of defense. We will have to retrieve the other three at a later time, but for now we will seek the first tool to determine the capability of Freddy's powers, as well as other purposes it can provide," he responded. "Yeah. Where Ballora, Yendo, Lolbit, and. Bonnet. Were massacred. By god damn Baby and Ennard," said Bon Bon with a tone that was filled with hate. Funtime Foxy turned her head to look down, all while Springtrap looked at the table, both showing remorse from hearing those names. Even Henry's low sigh was enough to show his acknowledgment of their lives. I felt Bon Bon's pain in his face; they didn't deserve to fall without any way of protection. Baby and Ennard deserved the hell they endured when they were destroyed, though it didn't mean they were gone for good. Being shown I could be repaired meant there was a chance Afton rebuilt the both of them, though it was only an assumption. In any case, if they were still active they would endure more for the deaths of our friends. And our family. "I'm sorry their lives were taken by one your own, though I don't want to get your hopes up. An animatronic can't be functional without it's memory chip, once destroyed it can't retain the memories it made up. And knowing Afton, he would ensure they were destroyed for good. However if there is a chance they are intact, you may be able to fix your friends," explained Henry. "Bonnet?! She might be alive?!" exclaimed Bon Bon at once. "How are we going to get to Afton's house!?" "I will allow Michael to drive all of you using my car, since he is the only one here that can drive besides Helpy," answered Henry. "Good. We're leaving right now then," responded Bon Bon getting up from his seat and walking towards the front door. "Yo! Let me get the keys first! Hold up!" exclaimed Helpy getting up and running towards the kitchen. "Foxy. Can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked her, while everyone got up from their seats, including her. "What is it?" she asked as she walked over to me. "Someone get the door for me! I'm too god damn short!" called Bon Bon from the other room. "Listen. Thank you for understanding why I must be absent for the most part. It feels like my life has to be revised for me to have a better understanding of it, almost like writing a god damn essay," I said once she was at my side now. "It's why I hope we'll be together for however long we're here," she responded. "We'll always be together. Even in death," I responded. "I need you to do me a favor: I want you to fill in my position alongside with Springtrap as leader, considering the others saw me as an inspiration, one they could follow. Without proper instructions or guidance, they will all fall in turmoil." "Anything for you, even though I'm not one to lead," she responded. "I'm sure you'll be a suitable leader. Besides, anyone is bound to the path to be one. Not unless they take the first step towards it first," I responded. "Just promise me to protect them with your life, just like how you would do the same for me." "I will," she responded with her precious smile that felt unique to her. "If everyone is not in the car in five minutes, I'm going to drive the car myself and leave everyone," said Helpy walking past everyone, while me and Foxy stared at him. "Like that would make a difference," said Bonnie, as I turned to look back at Foxy. "I know you're nervous, and how I won't be at your side. But trust me, I'll be ready to rejoin the fight when I know for certain where my life is headed," I responded as I pulled her in for a hug. "Besides the others can survive without someone like me, even for a while... They don't need me to achieve greatness."