Chapter 1: Senior Year

3:00 pm California time
Natasha walked around her small school, smiling and waving at her friends. She couldn't wait to get out of rehearsal so she could message her best friends.

6:00 pm West Virginia time
Ella lay on her bed, attempting to write a story about a girl who landed in the dimension of Percy Jackson. She definitely had writer's block. She wondered when anyone else would get on Amino.

6:00 pm Rhode Island time
June sat down in the middle of Walmart and pulled out her phone to message Ella. She knew that they were in the same timezone, so she could message her anytime that she was awake.

5:00 pm Kansas time
Bella was roleplaying in a small group on Amino when she decided to check her friendgroup chat. Her notifications had stopped working a few years ago and she had never bothered to fix them. She noticed a few messages between Ella and June on there, and she popped in.

Alexandra: So today at school, I was talking to my friend whose name is also Ella. Here's our conversation:
Me, recording me and my friend for no reason: yea. We're-... *losing my train of thought* we're both named Ella so get used to it.
Ella(yes that is her name and she's also Pansexual): oh- I thought you were going to say we're gay
Me: no! We're only two thirds gay!

Casper: I'm in Walmart and I'm bored

Shawn: Hi my notifications still don't work

Alexandra: Get Nat in here and we'll be the insane group again

Skylar: I have fulfilled my promise. I have popped in at the perfect time once again.

Alexandra: Hi

Casper: Hello

Shawn: I need to get my notifications fixed

Skylar: I got them fixed a long time ago.

Natasha put her phone down carefully on her counter and grabbed her giant box of Cheese-its. She then picked up her phone and went to her room, reading the messages she just missed.

Casper: I haven't even sent my college applications out yet. Where are you guys going?

Shawn: I haven't decided yet. Els and I are graduating early, so we have to figure this out.

Alexandra: You know me. I'm not gonna send out the applications until the last minute.

Skylar: Oh, my mom had me send them out a month ago. It's already May, people! I have the strangest friends, honestly.

Alexandra: But you love us. We send you candy and artwork for your birthday every year.

Skylar: Good thing you aren't actually stalkers.

Shawn: Okay, that's it. I'm going to the phone store to get my notifications fixed.

Casper: I have to go.

Shawn: Me too.

Alexandra: Nat, rp?

Skylar: You know me so well.

June walked out of Walmart with her mom, looking at a story on her phone about a romance that went sour.

Bella ate dinner with her family. She left her phone in her room.

A few hours later, Natasha had to go to her other rehearsal, so she left Ella to her own devices while she memorized lines.

Ella started doodling in her notebook. She had an idea about their oc's, and she wanted to get it down before she forgot.

Senior year for all of them, Ella and Bella graduating early. None of them knew which colleges they were going to yet.

Author's note:
So this is based on my friends and I who rp on an app. I'm sorry if I get things wrong, guys. I was trying to make it anonymous. I don't normally cuss, so I'll only do curse words when I'm doing their characters.

Loves to all!
❤️, Nat