CONFRONTATION 2.0

CONFRONTATION 2.0

I was angry, I was mad, I didn't know why. It was a shock of pure hatred, and it all seemed to be directed at Gavin, well, maybe just a tad bit towards Evelyn. But all of a sudden I stopped feeling so empty and cold.

Before I understood what I was doing I was marching up to Evelyn and Gavin. I don't know why, I don't know what I'll say, I don't know what I'll do.

I was irrationally mad, anything could happen.

Gavin: "Freya?"

Gavin did a quick scan of my outfit and his mouth seemed to drop open just a little.

Evelyn: "What do you want whore?"

Gavin: "Hey, don't talk about her like that."

Evelyn: "Oh please, let's not pretend like she has feelings. She's just a whore."

The surrounding people, who were evidently listening in on our confrontation, snickered and some nodded like it was the most obvious thing.

My jaw clenched and my hand itched to slap that satisfied look off her face.

Gavin: "Shut up Evelyn, you don't know shit."

Evelyn: "Oh really, if the bitch sleeps with the entire basketball team, she should have whore branded across her forehead. Maybe if someone gives her a pole she'll do a little dance for us."

People laughed, some looked appalled. Gavin stared at me in shock and disbelief. Lies, they spread lies about me. Who, I don't know. But no wonder Evelyn thinks I'm a whore.

I couldn't stay there anymore. I couldn't stand to see all those faces. So I left. I turned around and walked away. And I didn't say a thing.