THAT MORNING FEELING

Have you ever woken up in the morning and had a little debate with yourself. Would you rather sleep more or go to the bathroom? Sleep more or go get food? Sleep more or actual get to school on time?

Well I woke up and I debated on whether I should keep living or not. I felt that hallow pain in my chest and I just wanted it to go away. When ever I thought of her, sometimes just randomly, I'd feel the dull ache in my chest. For some reason I had woken up to her. I had her name running through my mind and her face engrained on the back of my eyelids. She was always there, judging me and taunting me.

She knows what I've done wrong, she knows that my guilt is suffocating. But she just watches and she laughs. She doesn't tell on me, she lets me carry the guilt. And I hate her, because that is what I did to her.

I don't want to live like this anymore. I want to curl up in my bed and forget everything. But the memories, they haunt me. I don't think I can go to school today, I don't think I can ever leave my bed again.

I'm glad we left, I'd never be able to face her again. Ainsley...

•••

I feel like this is a very important chapter. It shows a different side of Freya. The guilty side that's consuming her. And that my readers, is a side we need to know.