67 | Birthday Party

"You deserve it!" Sam cried as they entered the reception of the venue. It had large amounts of people in it, including the Avengers. "You're celebrating my birthday, it's not that special–" Bucky said as Sam and Sharon pulled him into a thick bundle of lights and music. Bucky's mouth went ajar, "whoa," he smiled, he turned to his friends. "Thank you," he smiled, hugging them both. 

"You're welcome, come on I'm going to buy you a drink!" Sam smiled. They sat down and ordered a few drinks, "Happy Birthday mate!" Sam cheered. Sharon turned on her camera. Bucky, born March 10 1917. That makes him 102. "I'm 102, how fun!" Bucky joked, Sam smiled and they downed their drinks at the same time. "Blegh!" Bucky said, laughing a little "that's burning my throat so much, what the hell!" he groaned. Sam laughed back as Sharon took a picture of them. The night was filled with laughs and catching up. Sam hugged Bucky as they went to the dance floor.

"Happy Birthday," Sam told him again, Bucky rolled his eyes "you said that to me already!" he cried over the loud music. "I know!" Sam laughed, bringing him closer and pecking his lips. "Ew, I have bird germs now." Bucky teased, pushing him away playfully, then grabbing his shirt and kissing him, Sam laughed and smiled into the kiss. "Idiot," Bucky stuck his tongue out, his boyfriend pushed him away lightly and dragged him back to the table. "The dance floor is too busy, we're staying here," Sam told Sharon.

Frankly, it was kind of the bets birthday ever.

A/N: I'm stuck. Help.