5 | Little Pt. 2

A/n: Thank you guys so much for all the nice comments! <3

{bonus little thing at the end of the oneshot}

Today was going to be another great day. Bucky had woken up earlier than Sam and the other Avengers, slipping on warmer clothes and going to the kitchen, climbing onto the stool and climbing on the bench to reach the cabinets and reaching his small hands to reach the cereal and the bowl. He stepped down slowly as he hopped down to grab milk, dragging a stool with him.

"Bucky?"

Bucky turned to see Sam, "Sammy!" he cried happily with a smile.

"Buck, what are you doing up so early?"

"Bweakfast." He says innocently, which was the truth. Sam smiled and decided to help Bucky with his breakfast.

"Wanna go to the park, kiddo?" Sam asked, Bucky smiled and nodded eagerly. They caught a taxi to the park with a few items packed with water and snacks. The air is cold but his heart feels warm, he looks at Bucky who has his face pressed against the car window, admiring the sights with a smile.

The park has lush green trees and grass, although most of it is covered in white frost and the cold air biting at their skin, they ran around in the snow, chasing each other. "Let's make a snowman!" Bucky said, started piling snow together into a ball. 

After a good 20-40 minutes of snowman making, they chased each other around the park again. Bucky started exploring the park and Sam had lost him. "BUCKY?" Sam cried, trudging into the network of trees "Bucky?! Where are you?"

He hears a dry laugh coming from the ground "on your left," Sam took a shaky breath to see who it was.

"Bucky," he sobbed, kneeling down to see him, Bucky was back in his original form with sweat and the clothes were way too small of him. "Oh my gosh, you're back - you're yourself."

"What happened?" Bucky asked, rubbing his forehead.

"Shh, I'll tell you later," Sam said softly as he picked him up. They caught a taxi back to the compound and he fitted him in warm clothes and let Bucky lie down on the lounge. They rested on each other near the fire, the other Avengers had walked in and started asking questions and wondering how Bucky had turned back into his normal form.

Bucky smiled into his chest sweetly "I missed you," Sam said, "I thought you'd never come back."

"I'll always come back to you, Sam. Always." Bucky whispered back, kissing him softly and sweetly. They heard a few 'aww's and clicks of phones and they whip their heads around. "Do you mind?" Sam said to the other Avengers as he wrapped protective arms around his boyfriend.

"Five bucks you guys," Natasha said as she turned to the others with a smile "split it to also give it to Steve."

"You did a bet?" Bucky said, eyebrows raised.

Tony smiled pulling out his wallet, "of course," he said while handing five bucks to Steve "we already knew about the relationship, of course - because last month you told us. We're just betting which one of you would top."

Rhodey smacked him, "stop lying, they know exactly what it's about!"

In fact, they didn't. It would happen soon enough.

They laughed and left the two alone. Sam had explained about eh accident and the amount of days he'd look after him as a little seven-year-old, Bucky stared at the fire for a moment, "was I a good little boy?" he teased, making Sam blush and smile.

"Yes, Buck," Sam said, pecking his lips and stroking his soft, long brown hair "I took care of you and helped you get dressed."

"Aw you're such a great husband," Bucky said, rubbing their noses together.

"Husband?!" Sam cried "since when?"

"Since now..." Bucky then stepped off the couch and knelt down, pulling out a box with shaky hands and opening it, showing a beautiful little ring. "Sam Wilson – you have done so much for me and I want to share every moment with you from now on – I'm not sure what I'm doing but – will you marry me?" Bucky said with teary eyes. 

Sam smiled happily, practically squashing him as he attacked him with a hug, pulling apart slowly and landing on the carpet floor - he looked at Bucky's soft blue eyes and cupped his face and choked out a joyful sob "yes!" Sam leaned in and kissed him.

Bucky put on the ring and they embraced. "I love you," Sam whispered.

"I love you too."

a/n: Thank you guys so much for the reads and requests!