"I'm gay," Yugyeom just said. He sharply inhaled when he realized what he had said. 

"Oh." The waitress's smile fell. "Well, just call me over when you guys are ready to pay."

She walked away as Mark and Jinyoung howled laughing. "Dude! That was hilarious!" Mark said, holding his stomach.

"It's true," Yugyeom shrugged. He grabbed his burger and took a large bite. 

"Okay, so I'll text the group chat we have without BamBam to meet at your place at 5:30, and you work on getting BamBam there by 6." Jinyoung said. Yugyeom nodded his head while chewing.

Once the trio had finished their food and gone home, Yugyeom decided it was a good as time as any to try to talk to BamBam. He didn't know how hard it was going to be to convince him to come over. If he could convince him at all.

That was the other thing: What if he couldn't convince him? Yugyeom shook the thought from his head as he opened the messaging app.

yug-kyum

hey bam, are u busy later?

double-bee

idk

yug-kyum

?

double-bee

why

yug-kyum

come by my house at 6, it feels like we haven't hung out in ages

double-bee

alright, I'll be there

yug-kyum

really???

double-bee

yeah hahaha

see u then

yug-kyum

ok see ya

Yugyeom smiled at his phone. That was easier than he thought. He texted the group chat saying that the plan was a go, getting excited answers in response. Now he had a couple hours to think about what he was going to say to his best friend.

Jinyoung, Jackson, and Mark were at the apartment, debating whether they should show up early at Yugyeom's. "What if he's crying his eyes out for BamBam and doesn't have time to stop before we burst in all giddy up?" Jackson reasoned. 

"Whatever, let's just go," Jinyoung said, grabbing his keys and tossing them to Mark. "Markie, you drive. I'm tired."

"Okay, sweets." Mark smiled. Jinyoung saw Jackson fake gag out of the corner of his eye, but when he turned too look at him, there was something hollow in his eyes. It was gone in a second, so Jinyoung thought he imagined it. 

They all hopped in Jinyoung's car and drove the five minutes it took to get to Yugyeom's, the radio cranked up almost enough to hurt their ears.

Mark was the one to knock on the door. There was no answer. "See told you, crying his eyes out," Jackson said. Jinyoung punched his shoulder.

Mark knocked again. And again. At this point he was banging on the hard wood of the door. "BOY IF YOU DON'T- Oh hi Mrs. Kim." Mark smiled when the door swung open and their friend's tall frame was not the one that greeted them. 

"Hello boys," Mrs. Kim smiled warmly. "Yugyeom is just in his room, ya'll are welcome to stay as long as you like."

"Thank you Ma'am," Jackson dipped his head slightly before following the other two into the house. 

When Jinyoung turned the handle to the room and opened the door, he was surprised to see that Yugyeom was not alone. 

"Yay! You guys are finally here!" Youngjae said happily, clapping his hands. He gently moved JB off his lap before getting up to hug the three.

"What do you mean, it's only 4:30," Jinyoung said laughing. Youngjae just shrugged and sat back down. When JB didn't immediately sit back on his lap, Youngjae made a noise that was between a whine and a growl, wrapping his arms around his boyfriend's waist and pulling him down. 

Yugyeom sighed and mumbled something about texting BamBam that he can come earlier if he wanted.

"So how are we going to do this?" JB asked, directing the question at Jinyoung. 

"When he gets here, we just shut the door and have one of us close by just in case he decides to run for it." 

"Then what?" 

"We're not going to use force unless necessary," Jinyoung crossed his arms with a slight smirk. 

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?" Mark laughed lightly at his boyfriend's antics. Jinyoung just shrugged and smile bigger.

Jackson threw his arms wide and collapsed onto the empty beanbag, sighing heavily. 

"Someone's horny again," Youngjae tutted, shaking his head. 

Jackson bolted upright. "What? No!"

"That's what you did last time," Youngjae shrugged, defending himself. 

Jinyoung cackled, knowing that it was true. 

They all snapped their heads toward the door when the handle started turning. Yugyeom sucked in a nervous breath. When BamBam's head popped in, he immediately widened and then narrowed his eyes when he saw five more people than he was expecting. 

"I'm not even going to ask, but I'm glad you are all here, because I have someone I want you all to meet." BamBam said before opening the door wider.

A tall figure stepped in after BamBam taking a breath before introducing himself. "Hello it's nice to meet you all. I am Jesse, BamBam's boyfriend."

A/N: sorry I couldn't update last week, my computer was being a piece of shit and I wanted to light it on fire and yeet it off the empire state building

also my volleyball season ended so I should be updating more (hopefully)

I'M SO EXCITED FOR NOV 4 COMEBACK AAAHHHHHHHHHHH and stream double knot yee