Chapter 31 - Her birthday :)

I just love The Avengers i cant even ugh
So yh, this my lovely bananas is the final chapter :( i dont know whether to be happy or sad really, this fanfic is probably the best thing to happen to me really, its really shown me what true kindness is, from your lovely comments and stuff, so just for you, this is going to be a big chapter full of loads of love and happiness and joy for you bananas, i love you guys so much :*
Jerome POV
"Bye mama bye Adrien!" I called, waving frantically
"Bye Jerome, I love you be safe! Bye Kiera!"
"Bye Agnes! Bye bye little man!" She said waving.
They dissapeared into a sea of people, my mothers hair blending in with everybodys bobbing heads.
"Jerome, lets get back to the car, Thor is in their and i dont want him to die"
"Kiera? Who is Thor and why is he in the car?"
"Oh yeah, i named my puppy Thor!"
"Why Thor?"
"Because Iron Man sounded silly for a dog"
"And Thor doesnt?"
"Personally i dont like Thor that much, but out of all of the Avengers names, his sounded the best because of how short it is"
"Kiera sometimes you scare me"
She took my hand and basically dragged me to the car.
Kiera POV
"Thor my baby how you doing" Thor jumped at me and licked my face
"Aww my baby Thor you so fluffy!"
"Kiera you speak to that dog likes it a human" Jerome said, getting into the drivers seat
"He's my lickle baby though"
"Your meant to be talking to me like that princess"
"Aww is lickle Jerome poo jealous?"
"Oh be quiet dipstick" He chuckled
-----
We went out for dinner, on the way home from the airport. It was anything fancy. We shared a huge plate of sweet and sour sticky ribs which were literally like heaven on a plate. Then we had a small plate of bannoffie pie. The caramel was lovely and thick, coating my mouth like galaxy chocolate.
We ended the night sat on the sofa, drinking red wine, watching Frozen, because Jerome had never seen it, and falling into a deep sleep, wrapped in eachothers arms.
With Thor at my feet
----- (The next morning)
Jerome POV
4am
I got up at 4am, to get her birthday surprise ready.
The plan was amazing for my very tiny imagination.
On the table i left a card with her name elaboratley written, white roses to symbolises her purity, red to symbolize my love and passion for her, and lavender to symbolize enchantement.
They made my kitchen smell beautiful. I made sure their was bacon in the fridge, and went to take a hot shower and a shave.
I put on a black pair of skinny jeans, with a white button up shirt with a black tie. I wanted to look smart.
I made myself a coffee and calmed myself. She will love the surpise. I know she will. She will.
"Jerome?" I heard coming from the bedroom
Crap, she was awake
I ran in,
"Baby, go back to sleep, snuggle up to Thor and my teddy, im just popping out okay, happy birthday, I love you"
"I love you to Jerome" She yawned, pulling Thor towards her and falling slowly back to sleep
I looked at my phone. 5.46 am.
I went on twitter
Happy Birthday to my beautiful princess @horanhuga481 i fall in love with you more and more everday, i love you baby xxx
Now it was time for my big plan
I opened snapchat
'Hi guys so as you know it my fiances birthday today'
'I want to give her the best present ever'
'so listen carefully my jerhomies'
'11am at central park, tell your friends'
'and all of you bring a dollar!'
'i love you all thank you!'
I sat down on the sofa and waited, at 8am i had to go to the bank, then go to Rudys, and be at central park by 11.
I decided to leave at 7.45am
Kiera POV
I woke up at 10.15 by Thor falling off the bed.
"Silly puppy" I laighed, ruffling his hair
I climbed out of bed and walked into the kitchen, putting the kettle to boil.
I turned round to see on the table a vase of beautiful roses, a soft lavender colour which gave off a soft aroma that filled the kitchen. A pure white, purest of most whites, which made the lavender stand out. The red was beautiful, a deep colour, contradicting with the white, the colour contradiction in the vase gave colour to the room.
Their was a card, with my name written elegantly across it, in the fanciest of handwriting.
I opened the card carefully. It was a picture of tatty teddy, holding a bunch of balloons, with HAPPY BIRTHDAY plastered underneath it. I studied the front cover. At 13, i loved tatty teddy, i had the little teddies, to inflatable balloons.
I opened the card to see different handwriting to the one on the fridge.
Hey baby,
Happy Birthday!
Now, theirs bacon in the fridge, make yourself a sandwich BUT if its past 10 oclock, skip, i will buy you lunch later, because at 11 oclock, i would like you to meet me in Central Park :) Dress beautifuly, even though your beautiful enough. If you go in my wardrope, their is a black bag in their, dress in that, you will look stunning, i can tell already! You will love this surprise i promise. Please leave Thor at home, even though you love him to bits, we wont be out that long i promise
Jerome xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
He was so cute,i looked at the kitchen clock
10.23am
I have about enough time to shower and and get dressed, and shove my hair up, and still make it at central park by 11.
I went to Jerome's wardrobe and took out the only black bag i saw.
In their was a black strapless dress coming just above my knee, with a small gold belt around the waist. Their was a pair of black tights, and a pair of white all stars.

I put it on quickly, and put my hair in a messy bun. I out on some lip balm and fed Thor.

I grabbed my key and ran out the door. I was officially 20!!

I strolled to the centre of Central Park.

Their was a huge crowd, and stood on a post was Jerome. What was he doing?

Jerome POV

The amount of people here was actual crazy, my friends had told their friends and now their was over 500,000 people here! I stood on a post, I needed to look out for Kiera!

I spun round, and their she was, an anxious look on her beautiful face

"Kiera!" I shouted, jumping into the crowd and forcing my way through them all

"Jerome? What's happening?"

"Happy Birthday babe!" I said, kissing her on the lips

"Jerome what are you doing?"

"Shhh you will find out soon, now jump on my back!"

I picked her up and threw her in back, forcing my way through the crowd once again. I took her to the post I was standing on, and placed her down

"Everybody quiet!" I shouted
They went silent

"Thank you! Now as you know, this is my fiancé! It's her birthday, and I have a birthday surprise! Now as your all wondering, I asked you to bring a dollar, which you put in a HUGE tub! All together we raised $565,000 dollars! I donated $10,000 to make $575,000! This is for you Kiera! Your life was soon meant to end without your operation, which was to much for you. I want you in my life forever, so as your birthday present, were paying for you to have your operation. I love you too much to let you go that easily"

___

I was going to update on Friday but I couldn't! Happy Birthday for Friday misssydney01 :) Last Chapter 😭😭 I will post a prologue soon!

Thank you so much everyone

I love you

Stay Strong

My little bananas 🍌🍌😭😭

Jaz xoxo