Chapter 14

Kiera POV

We arrived at wherever Jerome drove me,

I have never left my small town except for hospital appointments, and the only time we ever stopped was when Mother Nature was calling.

"I don't want you to spend to much on me today Jerome"

"Hey! anything for you, hows your new phone then?"

"Good, got to wait until we get back to the hotel to download stuff though"

"Why?"

"Wifi"

"You have a one year contract on their, which included 4g, free texts and calls, and a one year warranty for any technical faults"

"Why one year? I have 4 months?"

"What about your operation?"

"My family can't afford it"

"How much is it?"

"£575,000"

"That's alot of money"

"I know"

"Just wait until your birthday"

"But that's like 3 weeks"

"2 weeks and 4 days to be precise princess"

"Your counting?"

"Yep" Jerome said proudly, climbing out of the car and opening my door for me.

"Why thank you Prince Charming" I said sarcastically.

"Anything for you princess" he said, wrapping his arm around my waist, and kissing my temple.

-------

"I think you would look very nice in this dress" Jerome laughed, holding up vibrant lime green dress with arms that came down to my wrists and latched on to my fingers.

"Somebody told you I hated the colour green didn't they!" I said, playfully hitting his chest.

All the dresses he has held up so far have been different shades of green.

"Maybe" he said, winking at me.

"Look for a black or red dress" I said, tapping his nose and walking away from him.

"But that means you don't like the colour of my eyes!"

"That's the only green I like" I shouted at him. The workers were giving us weird looks.

I watched as the manager walked up to Jerome and said something I couldn't strain myself to hear. Jerome walked over to me, making stupid faces on the way over.

"That man was Mr Bossy Boots Manager, said if we don't quieten down, we will have to leave"

"And what did you say Jerome? He walked away with quite a scowl on his face"

"All I said was it's your loss if we leave, you lose out on over £2000"

"Jerome!" I said, slapping his chest playfully.

"What?" he said, wrapping his arms around me and bringing me in towards his chest.

I could smell his cologne on his jacket.

"Jerome" I said sweetly

"Yes" He said back, confusion taking over his face.

"Can I wear you jacket?"

"Of course princess" He said, taking off his jacket and wrapping it around me.

I breathed in his cologne once more, it smelt amazing.

"You like my cologne princess?" I forgot he was watching me.

"It smells amazing"

"It's from New York, I can't remember what it's called though"

He took my hand and led me over to a black dress that came down to my ankles, but put one of me legs on show, the top of it was lace black and had a simple gold belt around it. Underneath were a pair of simple black heels that wrapped around my ankle. It was beautiful.

"I thought you would like this"

"It's beautiful Jerome" I grabbed the price tag on the dress

£1500

I looked at the price tag on the shoes

£500

"No way are you buying me these Jerome"

"How much you want to bet?" He said, smiling at me

"Jerome!"

"Kiera!"

"Jerome I'm being serious"

"Kiera I'm being serious"

"Really Jerome"

"Think about this Kiera, I am the love of your life, taking you out to a romantic dinner, it's a snazzy new dress and shoes that you didn't need to pay for. If I was a girl I wouldn't turn that offer down for the world"

"Whatevs bruv, meet ya outside ya man?" I said, clicking my fingers and walking towards the door. I could still hear Jerome's laugh by the time I got outside.

______

Her birthday will be in 3-5 chapters I promise! I know I said soon, but I have some good ideas and stuff and 3 weeks is a long time to skip :)

2 votes for the next chapter

Ly guys xx