Minor Inguries / Day 20

-“Everyone here is… Injured Chica! Or Ann cause that's her real name.” The ringleader left pretty fast. It only took about 5 seconds before Ann were out on the stage. She was the girl that were with Fox earlier. She still had those red stripes all over her body and they seemed to hurt as she moved. It didn’t take long for someone else to come out on the stage. It was a male. He had short orange hair with purple eyes. He had purple clothes. He had some sort of bucket in his hands. It were filled with bags of different liquids. They were different colored too. He walked up to Ann and told her to stand still with her hands stretch out. She did just that with a smile on her face.

-“ Do you want to see some pain?” The guy asked. No one answered him. “I take that as an yes. Guys let's do this!” He said and picked up one of the bags. The liquid inside were yellowish, so I can only guess what it contains. “Let’s start of good, will we?.. Hmm… I think this is lemon. Yeah, let’s start of with lemon.” He said and opened the bag. He only held it for about a second before poring it on Ann. She flinched in pain at that. She didn’t only do that. It came out a few screams and cries too. He just laughed at her and took up another bag. It were filled with some sort of red stuff. It wasn’t really a liquid cause it didn't go around as smooth as a liquid. “And this is… some sort of spicy sauce, I think.” He looked at it for some time before opening it. He pored it all over Ann and yet again she screamed in pain. She fell down on her knees and her arms weren’t out anymore. She let out a few cries while holding herself. He yet again laughed at her. “Anyways let's continue… I know what about this?” He held out a green and a orange bag up. “It’s lime and orange.” He looked at Ann and the audience for about an second and then just nodded to himself. He pored it out on Ann and she screamed. After this one she started to cry. She were shaking and begged for him to stop. He looked at her with a grin on his face. “Ok, I'll stop.” She looked at him with a confused look, but it soon got replaced by a smile. “But, you can’t leave yet though. You'll have to take some sort of shower.” He smile slowly faded after that. He walked a little to the side and grabbed some sort of shower and soup. She just shook her head side to side fast. “Oh don't worry it'll end fast, I promise you… Okay, come here.” He grabbed Ann's head and started the shower. It didn't seem to hurt that much, but it all ended quickly when he started to cover her body with soup. She screamed once again and after let out a few cries. When he were done covering her he smiled before showering her once again.

When he were done he told her that she could leave, but to wait for him to leave first. That was exactly what she did. He left pretty quick and when she couldn’t see him any more she stood up and started to walk. She noticed that Fox were still moving on her way out. She walked up to him and help him up. He has already taken out the thing out of his shoulder. He didn’t say anything and just walked out quick. She followed him out and before they left she did something that looked like she were a helper in his act or I don't know what it's called.

They walked out and Freddy came out with his broom. He brushed all the stuff the guy had used a little to the side. He left quick and the ringleader came out. Again.

-“ That one were… Okay I guess. I mean it could have been longer.” The ringleader got cut off by someone.

-“ Hey what are you talking about?!” They guy came out and walked up to the ringleader. “I did exactly what I were told.” He seemed mad for some reason.

-“ What? Yeah, you did, but it could have been longer is all I'm saying, and you have no rights to walk up and yell at me.” They told the guy. He gave the ringleader a death glare before speaking up.

-“ Excuse me, but you have no rights to tell me what to do. I can do almost whatever I want in this country!” He continued to yell at them. They looked behind the guy and did something with their hands. Two big guys came out and took him. “What the bloody hell are you guys doing?! LET THE HELL GO OF ME! YOU CAN'T JUST GRAB ME WITH OUT MY PERMISSION FIRST!” He screamed out as they took him back stage. The ringleader shook their head.

-“ Sorry guys for that. I didn’t mean for that to happen.” A scream could suddenly be heard. “ Well we do not have to worry about him anymore.” I think they killed that guy to be honest. “Anyways, let's continue. I think it’s time for our next one, so let's not drag this out anymore. This next one's probably going to…

S T I T C H  Y O U  U P