Cut In Half / Day 3

-“Everyone I welcome you… Bon-Bon the cutter!” The ringleader said with a proud smile on their face. They walked off the stage and into the backstage area. Shortly after Bon-Bon came out.

-“Hello everyone.” She greeted. “ My name is Usagi Bon or Usagi, but my friends usually calls me Bon-Bon. Today I'll perform a little trick for you. All you have to know is that none of you will be in any danger. The only one that will is me, but you don't have to worry about that. But I can't do this alone.” She said with a big and happy smile on her face. I'm surprised that she's so happy. I wouldn’t be.

She turned to the door that leads to the backstage area. She put two fingers in her mouth and blow. A whistle came out and it took the attention from a few workers and they looked at her. She waved at them that they need to get in here. One of them came in. It was the 'what I assume is a boy'. He walked in with his weight after him. When he was in front of her he stopped and looked around like he was waiting on something. A minute or so another person came out. They were rolling a carriage of some sort. Don't really know. When they got close enough to were Bon-Bon stood they stopped and put the carriage there and left. Around 5 minutes later another person came out and they were holding something. It was hard to see what it was but it looked like a chainsaw or something. It was at least some sort of saw. When they got to the carriage they stopped and put the saw there. They walked away and stopped before leaving the stage. They looked back at Bon-Bon and that boy. They shocked their head. They looked like they felt bad for them, but can I blame them? No, I can’t. The boy walked up to the table and picked the saw up. He looked back at the door and stood there for a minute or so. While he were standing there Bon-Bon was talking to the audience. “I just want to forewarn you that this might get a bit bloody, but I think you already know that.” She looked at the boy when she finished and walked up to him. Shortly after two new people came out. They were both wearing some sort of suit. The suit was black and on top of their head they had a top hat on. They didn’t really look like they were actors just workers, but at least they tried.

They walked up to Bon-Bon and told her to wait by the carriage. She walked up to it and sat on top of it. Soon the two of the started to talk.

-“Everyone are you ready to see some magic?” One of them asked. “’Cause we're going to give it to you right now. Bon-Bon are you ready?” the other one asked.

-“Yes sir.” She answered. She put her hand up like she were doing a salute while saying it.

-“Good are you ready my friends?” The second one asked the first one.

-“Yup.” The other one said. They looked at the audience right after.

-“And are you ready?!” The second one asked the audience. Most of them shouted no and the other didn't say anything. “What? I couldn’t hear you." They shouted yet again no and louder this time. “I'll take that as a yes. So. Let's. Do. This!” They said as they put their hand up in the air. They after that walked up to Bon-Bon and told her something. She after that lend down in the carriage and only her over body touched the carriage. The other was holding her up so she wouldn’t fall. One of them went to grab the saw from the boy and after went up to Bon-Bon. “So now we're going to cut her in half. But don't worry. It's not like we're going to do anything that would harm you. Are you guys ready to see if Bon-Bon will survive? Cause I sure am!” They turned the saw on and told Bon-Bon to relax. She did and shortly after they sawed her lower body off. Or over body depends on what you want to say. Bon-Bon didn’t scream in pain or anything. She just waited until they were done sawing. When they were done her lower body fell flat to the floor. “See, she's still alive. Nothing bad happened.” It didn’t take Long for the audience to start screaming. I wonder, how can they still be screaming so much. They must be super thirsty right now. Oh well, to bad for them I guess. “We will see you soon folks. Thanks for now.” They took the handles on the carriage and rolled it of with them. Bon-Bon was just there doing things with her hand, but when they were of stage she passed out. Probably because of the pain, blood lost and the fact that they have cut her in half. The ring leader came back out a minute or so after they left and looked like they were about to laugh.

-“Oh wow, wasn’t that a good performants by Bon-Bon and two of our workers? Well, I thought so. Anyways these legs need to get moved. Oh helper~.” She called out. The boy came out with the same broom as before and swept the legs to Bonnies body. Yet again he left the blood on the ground. He walked away from the stage again and then went away to probably to do something else to the next performer or something. “Well, I guess we can call out the next performer? Are you ready cause this one is all about luck and aim, I guess. Boys and girls this one is kind of…

S P I N Y  A N D  P A I N F U L