Drowning / Day 13

-“Boys and girls… And nonbinary people. Can't forget them. I present you… Drowning Onnie!” The ringleader as usual presented the person and then walked away. A few people came out with a big tank on a carriage. The tank was filled with water already so it looked heavy. Lucky that the tank had a lid on it so the water wouldn’t fall out and stain everyone.

When they got to around the middle they stopped and turned right. When they were on the side they stopped completely. They were so many it was hard to see exacly how many they were, but they looked to be around 8-9 people just pushing the carriage. After that we have 3 people who's just watching the tank so it won’t fall over, cause if that happened we'll have to end this night now, and that wouldn’t be so fun. They were also holding some stuff, but right now it was hard to see what.

I think the tank contained more than 40 liter water, but I'm not sure cause I haven’t helped on this either. It's actually starting to feel like I've been used or something. Anyways, if it's true that the tank contained more than 40 liter water than the next part's going to be hard. I personally don't think it contains that much but how would I know?

Anyways, they got a few people to higher the stability on the tank and that’s was going to be needed. For them to be able to use the tank they needed to get it so it was on the ground. Or at least on a flat surface. Other wise it were totally going to fall off and ruin everything.

When they finally got it stabilized they went down to the carriage and made the wheels fall flat so it wouldn't roll around. When they had done that everyone but 3 people left the stage. The 3 people left were the boys that “helped” Mai. They stood there doing their own thing. One of them were holding a bunch of chains. Another one were holding a big hammer that I could never remember the name on. And then the last one were fixing some kind of stairs so that I guess Onnie could make it up to the tank. They stood there and did their stuff for some minutes when Onnie finally came out. He walked kind of slow towards the tank and when he got there he only looked at the ground or the tank. The boy with the chains walked up to Onnie and started to lock him up. It took a few minutes to get everything done, but when it was he were ready to jump into the tank. His hand were tied so couldn’t really use them, plus so did he actually have a weight on him making it hard to walk in his own. He walked up the stairs with the help of one of the boys and stood there waiting for them to take the lid off. The other two stood there for about a minute and tried to get the lid off, and when they did they just stood there looking at Onnie. It looked like he gulped and stared into the water, what I assume is cold water, in there. He gulped again and took a really deep breath. Maybe the deepest he have ever tooken, and jumped in. The weight got down to the bottom as soon as his head were under water, but he kept on sinking. He tried to swim with his legs upwards, but he just couldn’t. His legs were cought into the chain and he just stared upwards. He suddenly coughed up some blood which made the air he were saving spill out of his lungs into the water and upwards. He seemed to panic a bit, but I don't know why though. He knew he were going to die now, didn’t he? Well, I can only assume that, cause like I said before I have no idea about this one either. Onnie seemed to get the panic you usually get when you need to breath but can’t. He started to panic and swung his legs random trying to get up from the water, but the weight held him down. All he could do was look up. He started to breath in water, which meaned he were close to drowning. And that’s not good to him. He were like that a few second when he finally passed out. They let him be in that tank for another 10 minutes just to be sure he were dead, and then decided to get him out of there. The one that held the hammer earlier walked up to the tank and held the hammer ready to smash the glass. He swung the hammer towards the glass and it burst open making the water inside rush out on the ground. Not all of it the since he swung it high up on the tank so it wouldn’t get wet everywhere. He right after that took Onnie and dragged him out of the broken tank onto the ground. He than dropped Onnie which caused a loud bang when he landed. The boys looked at him for a second or two, and then decided to leave him there. Right after they had left someone that wasn’t Freddy came out and brushed the glass parts that had landed far away from the tank to the side, and then left again. I guess Freddy hasn't really calmed down yet.

It didn’t take long for the ringleader to come out again.

-“ Wow, that one didn’t really go as expected,.. but better. I thought he would've been able to make it out of there… oh yeah, you don’t know that Onnie actually could have gotten to the top to breath if it weren’t for the chains getting tangled around his legs. Well,… to bad for him I guess. Anyways everyone, I think it’s time for the next one...ugh, I'm not feeling up to talking right now cause my…

N O S E  I S  R U N N I N G