Hanahaki disease / Day 6

-” People this one’s pretty interesting. I give you... Diseased Loon! Or that one balloon boy that goes around and sells balloons, but who cares?” The ringleader walked off the stage quicker than normal. Don’t really know the reason why but like they said, who cares? It took a while for someone to come out to the stage. When someone finally did, it was Loon that came. He had a few balloons in his right hand. The other hand he held close to his mouth. He walked up to the audience. When he came up to the closet row, he asked them if they wanted a balloon. Most of them question him if they had done something to the balloons and he always answered no. That’s true nothing has been done to the balloons, but I get that they question it. Only a few said yes, but it was enough for him to need to go backstage and get more balloons. Most of the people who said yes was kids and others did because it would distract them from the horror circus they’re in. Some people started to question why he was called Diseased Loon, but it didn’t take long for them to figure that out. When he got to the other side of the circus, he saw a girl. She had cyan hair that was dark but turned lighter further down you looked. Her hair was long and put into a ponytail. Over the ponytail was a small bun, but big enough so you could see it. In her hair was a white ribbon that matched her eyes. They were super bright gray, so they looked white. Her skin was also bright and she had freckles just like Loon. She wore a yellow t-shirt with a black skirt. She had yellow and white striped socks that went up to her knees. Her shoes were black like her skirt. A cute girl to be honest and I think Loon thought the same. As soon as he saw the girl his face went red. He stood there frozen for a few seconds until he looked like he was ready to vomit. The thing with Loon is that he has a disease that’s named the hanahaki disease. It means every time he falls in love or something, he’s going to vomit flower. Not just any flowers, but cherry blossoms. It didn’t take long for him to cover his mouth with his hand. A few seconds later he had a mouth full of flowers. He looked like he wanted to leave, but he couldn’t. At least not yet. He knows he must ask everyone before he could go backstage again. He no longer took his time to ask everyone. He spat the flower out of his mouth and when he got every flower he ran away from the girl and continued to ask people. In the puddle of flowers were a little blood. Well, if you were to vomit flowers don't you think blood would come too? Well, yeah it's no suprise. His balloons ran out again and he needed to go and get more. He came back shortly and walked around. He was almost done when he noticed that he had to walk past the girl to get to the last row. He walked past her with his head held low. He had almost pasted her when someone shouted out to him. It was the girl. She asked for a balloon earlier but couldn’t get one because of what happened. He walked up to her with his head still held low. He held his hand out still looking down and she took the balloon that was in it.  He blushed slightly at her touch. He let go of the balloon and walked away fast. A few flowers came out of his mouth and he spat them out. He asked the rest of the people of they wanted a balloon. When he was done, he had one balloon left. He walked past the girl for the third time and ran the last part backstage. It looks like he gave the last balloon to Bon-Bon. She was still unconscious, so he just tied the balloon to her hand. I don’t know why but he yet again spat out a few flowers. Shortly the ringleader came out again. They had a small smile on their face.

-” Aww, did little Loon fall in love or something? That’s cute. Or not that cute but it helped us to get him to puke... You wouldn’t understand if you don’t know what kind of disease he has... Well, this one wasn’t as scary as I thought... Hmm... I know, hey helper get out here!” The ringleader shouted out to the boy with brown hair. He came out real fast. “Get the girl over there. The one he kind of like.” They whispered that into his ear. He nodded and walked to the audience. He walked over to the girl and cut her rope of. He took her hand and walked away.

-” Hey stop that!” Someone shouted at him. It looked like a friend to the girl. This ‘friend’ was a girl too. She had ginger colored hair. Her hair was shorter than the other girl. A lot shorter. Her hair only went down to her shoulders. In her hair was a bun too. It was on top of her hair so she didn’t have any bangs. In her hair was light red stripes all over the place. She also had a white and black tank top with a red heart shaped necklace to. She wore blue ripped jeans that matched her shoes that was also black. Just like the girl.

The boy looked at the girl that shouted. He looked sorry for her because she will probably not see her friend again. The boy walked away faster now with the girl. When they came to the ringleader they said something to the girl.

-” Don’t be scared I will not hurt you. But I can’t promise that they won’t.” That was the last thing they said to the girl before the boy dragged her away. The girl seemed scared at that thought. She seemed to start crying soon, but that’s nothing no one really cares about. The friend to the girl had already started to cry. The person that sat next to her tried to calm her down, but to no avail. The ringleader seemed ready to start again. “Everyone are you scared of pointy stuff? Or things that can cut through stuff? Well, if you are this one is going to relate a lot. Guys this is going to...

C U T  R I G H T  T H R O U G H  Y O U