Chapter Seven // Please don't remember...

This chapter is something, to say the least. Not really smut but it's suggestive and dirty I guess. So if you don't like that, there's only about 2 if that paragraphs of that so... 

Thanks and happy reading!

~✿✿✿~

   I removed my lips from him as he was obviously shocked. ''(Y-Y/N), I have to go.'' He mumbled. He turned around and walked a few steps to the door before I cut him off and locked it. ''D-D-Dazai-san, you're really going to leave me?'' I said cute- like. Already flustered from the kiss, Dazai was hesitant to respond. He didn't want to but he couldn't look at me because of what I did. ''N-N-No....'' Dazai stammered defeatedly. ''But you lied to me! I have to...'' I pouted as I looked Dazai in the eyes on his tomato-red face.

   ''Why though?'' I asked. Dazai clenched his fists. ''So I don't end up hurting you! You already did enough damage! Just- Just let me leave!'' He yelled finally standing up. I acted scared but really I was just annoyed. He was already being difficult and his attitude is just making it worse! I bet I can take him down even if he tries 'hurting me'. To be honest, I kind of like this side of him! 

   ''D-D-Dazai~'' I moaned. He stood back, upset that he made me 'feel bad'. It was just an act. Anyone can tell how fake this is, I'm not even putting in any effort! I started to cry just a little to sell it. As I expected, he bought it. He cautiously walked closer to me as he hugged me gently. I put my hand on Dazai's chest along with my head and my other arm around his neck. ''I'm-I'm sorry...'' Dazai sighed. ''Are- Are you innocent? Are you actually affiliated with the mafia?'' Dazai asked. I looked at him and shook my head no. I grabbed his brooch and pulled him into another room. 

   ''(Y/N), what are you doing?'' he asked. I laughed a little as I brushed his shoulders. ''You should take your coat off..'' I removed it for him as he was still confused. I removed his vest as well and threw it across the room. I removed the rest of his top as I took off mine. ''(Y-Y-Y/N)!! W-What are you doing?!?'' Dazai yelled as I pushed him on the bed. At this point, we were both undressed as Dazai was stiff as a board. 

   ''Shhhh,'' I put my finger over his lips when I licked mine. I bit my lip down and sat on his lap. ''(Y-Y/N)...'' Dazai smiled and I smirked. We embraced each other as we then had some 'fun' under the covers.

  When it was over, Dazai immediately fell asleep.

  I still laid awake.

  I gazed over to Dazai before then turning on my side. I looked at him and his cute face. He looked so peaceful when he slept. I couldn't help but smile. ''I have to tell him sometime. I'm lucky if he forgot. He most likely, already knows...'' 

 ~✿✿✿~

IM SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG HONESTLY!!! 

The original plan was to make it more smutty and everything and it was but I couldn't finish it because it was just SO CRINGEY FOR ME AND HHHH! I felt bad about it,, sorry! It's also kind of short but thanks for reading!!!

Word Count: 563