Your... Thing... info... page?

So like, I don't feel like making a whole chapter dedicated to you so I'm making your little thing like a list, y'know?

✿Name: (Y/N) (L/N)

✿Age: 22

✿Ability Name: The Shinning

✿Ability: It was passed down from your grandpa to your dad, to you. Your grandpa was Stephen King (I honestly don't know if the shining is his best selling book but it's popular and I had an ability idea from it so,,). When you activate your ability, it shines a blinding light so that your enemies can no longer see for 20 hours. If they are all ready blind then it would make the deaf for just as long. It's a defense ability a can do a substantial amount of damage.

✿Affiliation: Port Mafia

✿Job: Port Mafia executive

✿Job description: You are one of the strongest in the Port Mafia given your destructive personality. Your kill count is higher then Akutagawa's, some are lead to believe you are the strongest mafia member, but you remain a secret to almost anyone. You have never been on the news for genocide or anything you have done. Most people don't know who you are or any ties you have to the mafia but the people that do know you, won't even dare to cross you.

✿Years in the mafia: 8

✿Skills: Manipulation, archery, activities that involve guns and knives, great actress, combat, parkour, deduction

✿Backstory: Your mom was unable to give birth to any more children after you. Your parents were devastated and you grew up extremely lonely. You spent most of your days locked up in your room because your parents would get into fights all the time. One day, your father walked out on you and your mother and you always thought you were the reason your mom was unhappy. You thought you were the reason your dad left. You loved your mom so you didn't want to see her upset. You forgot to lock your door one day and she saw you cutting yourself inches deep and inches wide. You went to therapy and everyone treated you with pity after diagnosed with depression. You wanted to be treated like everyone else and couldn't take it anymore, you were so vengeful but innocent, you thought you were going to end it all. Your mom found you once again as you started crying. She thought she failed you as a mother and sent you to your grandparents' house. Years later, once you had your driver's license, you went to go to your mom to find that she committed suicide shortly after you left. You had a lot of time to think and ended up coming up that it was your father's fault she died and eventually killed him. You were still full of vengeance and started killing more innocent people until the mafia stopped you and convinced you to join them.

Lol, you're story sucks, BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE BOOK AND HAPPY READING!