Chapter Six // ''What about us?''

~Weeks Later~

   ''AAAH, CHUUYA!'' An unarmed officer grabbed you by the leg. Chuuya tried to pull you up from slipping off a cliffy area, but he couldn't. He then grabbed a ginormous rock and smashed it against the officer with his ability. Panting, you and Chuuya both sat down on the ground. Corpses laid beside you and Chuuya. You laid back, looking at the sky as Chuuya looked at you. ''We're so much stronger than the cops. We're better than the SWAT. We can take down the military, just, we can't do it all the time. I mean, I'm getting weak and they just keep coming and coming!'' You panicked. ''That's kind of their plan,'' Chuuya sighed as he laid down beside you. ''but I'll be here every time they attack though. I got your back (Y/N).'' He smiled and nudged. ''Heh, thanks.'' You smiled back at him. You and he stared at the sky, looking at the clouds for a minute. 

  ''Okay, this is boring, I'm heading back.'' Chuuya rolled around then got up and stretched. ''But don't you want to lie here with me as Dazai does?'' You smiled and dreamed. Chuuya turned around and looked at you. ''Ooooooooh! You like him (Y/N)~!'' He teased. You turned red and threw rocks at him. ''NOO!'' You yelled. ''OkAY! OKAY! YOU DON'T! STOP HITTING ME!'' He laughed. ''I'm just saying, recently, he's been the topic of your conversation,'' Chuuya stated. ''You can like him, I'll still be at the wedding, I just won't visit. Also at the wedding, I'll bring the food Dazai hated the most.'' Chuuya thought. ''Actually, I know perfect ways to ruin his wedding! Yes! THAT'S GENIUS! GET READY MACKAREL, I'M COMING!!'' Chuuya planned as he walked away. You lied there for a minute as you thought about Dazai. ''Isn't he affiliated with the Armed Detective Agency? Doesn't the police give cases to the Armed Detective Agency when- WAIT, CHUUYA!''

~Time Skip~

~Dazai's P.O.V.~

  ''Mandatory meeting!'' Kunikida called out. Everyone rushed to the break room as I sighed and followed. I sat down next to Atsushi-kun in the back. I rested my head on my palm with a displeased look on my face. The president sat in the front next to Yosano and Rampo. Tanizaki was standing and Naomi was nuzzling him as usual. Kenji was trying to offer Tanizaki his seat but he politely declined. As expected, Kunikida was in the front of the dim room with a bright board. ''Okay, is everyone here?'' He called out. Everyone looked around as they nodded.

  ''Recently, there has been someone from the mafia who is said to be stronger than Akutagawa.'' Atsushi gulped as I rolled my eyes. 'Anyone could be' I muttered. ''She has been found guilty of arson, mass genocide, theft, fraud, homicide, tampering with evidence, etc. She is incredibly strong so approach her with caution. Police can't seem to get to her so they got us.'' Kunikida built up. He showed surveillance clips and zoomed up to her face. My eyes widen at the sight of who I thought she was. ''N-No. No way!'' I shook my head. Almost everyone stared at me. ''Oh? Do you know her?'' Yosano asked with her arms crossed. I just stared blankly at the image as Kunikida continued, glaring at me. ''Anyway, her name is (Y/N). (Y/N) (L/N). There aren't any better images of her really. She's good at keeping a low profile.'' Kunikida finished. I stood up, sweating. ''I-I have to use the bathroom!'' everyone stared blankly at me as I zoomed out of the room. Everyone then looked at Kunikida as I left. ''D-Dazai-san is acting strange. You think he's okay?'' Atsushi asked. The president looked displeased and sighed. ''He should be-'' Fukuzawa stopped Kunikida and started at Atsushi.''Go see if Dazai is alright. We'll just be coming up with a plan so we'll inform you if we come up with anything.'' The president nodded. ''Yes.'' Atsushi then got up and left.

Knock.

Knock.

Knock.

   Atsushi knocked on the bathroom door 3 times. ''Dazai-san? Are-Are you alright?'' He asked. ''What have I been doing?'' I asked looking in the mirror. ''She was just using me this whole time, right? I mean, we loved each other???'' I laughed. ''Dazai? We need you at the meeting.'' Atsushi stammered. ''THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! SHE'S-SHE'S TOO SWEET! I KNOW HER!!'' I put my hand over my mouth as I began to softly cry. I felt extremely betrayed, horrified, and heartbroken. She doesn't love me. She never did. Now she's going to die. Everyone is going to come after her in the ADA. She was with the mafia before I left right? I could have stopped her then. Idiot! Idiot, idiot, idiot! All of this is my fault! Why is she after me? Is she even after me? Sure, I'm not afraid of dying but she could kill me at any second! Hell, they could kill her at any second!! 

   Atsushi realized that I forgot to lock the door and he opened it. ''I'm-I'm coming in!'' Atsushi warned with his hands over his eyes. He heard a loud sniff as he looked at me fall to the bathroom floor. ''D-D-DAZAI!!'' He shouted worriedly. He sat down beside me as my eyes widened. ''What-What's wrong??'' He asked. ''(Y/N)...'' I mumbled. He didn't hear me because of how quiet I was. ''What?'' He asked. ''(Y-Y/N)!!'' I got up and ran out of the building. ''I NEED TO GET HOME TO (Y/N)!! WE CAN SORT THIS WHOLE THING OUT!!!''

~Your P.O.V.~

  I was washing dishes. I didn't have work today anyways and the dishwasher was full already. The Dazai comes through the door, sobbing. ''What is this about???!'' Dazai yelled as he held up a newspaper with my name as the headline. ''I-I don't know what that is really. What's it about?'' I lied.  I was so scared and nervous would find out what I was really doing. He was just the victim of my sick little game. Caught in my web of lies, another piece of the puzzle. Everything we had was a lie. ''YOU LIAR! How could you...? (Y/N), I thought you loved me....'' Dazai whimpered. ''Dazai-san, I don't- I have no clue what you're talking about.!'' I approached him with caution. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he tossed them off and looked away. ''D-Dazai... You don't honestly believe those papers, do you?'' I asked worriedly but it came out as me laughing. ''I know it's true. Everything you did. I know what you've been doing. I know everything.'' Dazai said darkly. I know for a fact, Dazai can be distracted easily. I propped his head up so he was looking at me. I grabbed his chin and licked my lips. I then kissed him. He tried pushing me off him, but then, he just let it happen. As much as he was mad at me, I knew he enjoyed it.

~✿✿✿~ 

SORRY THE UPDATE TOOK SO LONG!!! I WAS BUSY!

Word Count: 1172