Who would thought

*I'm nervous. Gosh!! Hahahahah *

The whole place was oddly quite. No one dared to make a sound.  All the guests are quietly standing on the background watching what will happen next.
It was supposed to be perfect party for elites but everything goes wild. Also you can feel the tension on the two groups facing each other at the center of the spacious  room.

One group were the men in uniform pointing their guns to the other group. Led by the handsome and manly Captain Choi Seungcheol who was glaring at a particular person infront of him.

The other team were wearing suits also pointing their guns to the policemen in front of them, with the man in the middle standing with his glory,  the  Leader, Yoon Jeonghan.

"Ahhhhh! We should stop, meeting like this Sir Choi. You and your men pointing guns to us.. It's annoying" Jeonghan started.

"Well, if you stop terrorizing my city, I might stop" Seungcheol spat

"Come on Sir, we're not doing anything YET!, we are just having a party, a party that you fucking crashed!! You should just told me you want to join, I should've printed  a special invitation for you and even hand it to you personally" Jeonghan answered with his annoying smirk.

"We just received an information that this is no ordinary Party. Our informant said this party involved drugs. So we are here to search for drugs. Men search the area!! Scoups ordered his men and turn back at the Mafia leader.
"And  Mr. Yoon what's with the stupid elegant suit!!? You look shit btw!"  Scoups insulted.

But the other didn't take it as an insult, instead "Did you just said I'm looking elegant with the suit ?? Awww! Thanks for the compliment Captain Choi. And I can say the same to you, your looking hot as well with your stupid vest!." The mafia leader teased.

Seungcheol was about to spat another rude comment but someone shouted from his right
"Gosh! Can you stop flirting!?? Are we not here to kill each other?? I'm tired standing here pointing my gun to these fuckers"   Wonwoo interrupted.

"Fuckers?? Then can I kill you first, you stupid looking cat !?? Your stupid boring eyes annoy me" another man in the room replied, his name, Kim Mingyu part of Jeonghan's group.

"Hey shut it you living tree! What's your problem with cats huh!? I can even kill you with my tiger glaze so you  better watch out, tree!!" Hoshi, a police officer shouted.

"Tiger glaze?? Can you even see me? Coz looks like your eyes were still close" sassed Woozi, Jeonghan's Right Hand. Hoshi was about to say something but was interrupted by his coworker.

"Captain, this place is clean, all clear" Shouted by Jun, a Chinese police officer.

"Oh. A Chinese Policeman! Nice! " The8, a Chinese Mafia member butt in.

"Oh! A stupid Chinese  Mafia member" Dino spat, the youngest policeman in the room.

"SHUT UP ALL OF YOU!! I'm already deaf coz of your shoutings. We're leaving if thats the case. We'll have our luck soon to bust you and lock you up, you and your members Mr. Yoon. But for now sorry for interrupting your party." Captain announced glaring at Leader.

"See! I already told you this is just a party.. You just wasted your time here Captain. But you can join us if you want, we have more alcohol and food for everyone" Jeonghan offered.

"Ohh! Can we?? I see some cakes too" Seokmin, the police department's "sunshine" excitedly asked.

" are you seriously want to join these criminals? I can't believe your this stupid hyung" his teammate Vernon scolded that made Seokmin pouted.