daddys demand | zion

daddy's demand

As of lately , Zion , has found no excuse to not attend my sexual needs , Yet fails to meet them. He's constantly playing video games or too intoxicated to even process basic English.

I didn't quite mind at first but admittedly , I can't stand it now. Zion has become selfish , sex is only sex when he wants it; when he needs it. When is it sex when I want need it?

Despite that , It's a slow day today , my apartment is in central Los Angeles so the annoyance of the cars honking and tourists practically yelling at every object , just made it slower.

Zion said he was on his way , he begged for me to come to a conclusion that the reason he simply couldn't show up any sooner was due to the traffic; I believe him , just enjoy seeing him frustrated.

Working out my thoughts , Zion clashes through my front door , "Hey there, Babygirl" , he chants , hugging me tightly.

"Hey" , I let out emotionless , I was to caught up in my own assumptions about our sexual relationship, I brought angst into my voice.

His eyes widened and he let go from our hug , giving me a confused look.

Letting out a big sigh , I ignored the fact that maybe I came off rude , "Want some water? Juice? Soda? Coffee?"

"Coffee? At 2 in the afternoon?" He laughed , "Y/N , it's me , Zion , I don't drink coffee to start off"

"I was offering to come off the least of rude" , I bluntly responded.

"Who gave you such attitude?"

"Zion! You did" , I exclaimed.

He hugged me and kissed my neck , his hand landed on my thighs so I jumped up to straddle his waist. He sat me down above the  counter.

"Why?" , he asked.

It took me a while to understand his question but then realized what he had been questioning , "I need you"

He smirks , "Poor baby , cant possibly go a week without Daddy?"

I love the cockiness; When he chants ' Whose pussy is dis'  or ' Only I can make you feel this good , huh?' . I enjoy hearing him rant about how much I beg for him because ... he's not wrong, only he can make me feel this good and my every feature is permitted his eyes only.

I pouted and dramaticly nodded no , his eyes rested on mine and we held eye contact until the purity ran into me. Zion held my back and pulled me closer to him before beginning to kiss me.

It was lustful and extremely heated. It was more then needed (HAHAH BARS! ok srry) . My breathing got heavier and I began to fall out of rhythm as he dominated inside my mouth.

His hand traced the outline of my shorts , he slipped them off rapidly and started rubbing my sensitive clit.

I hummed as he drowned me in satisfaction, his mouth nibbled on my sweet spot around my collarbone, all while his hand feverishly rubbed pleasure into my heat.

I was so much more desperate now that I had him started , I tugged on his jeans and he slid them off; taking matters into my own hands , I palmed him through his boxers , I wanted him to know how badly this was needed.

Feeling me begin to twitch from the dreading of my complaints , his pace quickened, I rode out my high as I came on his fingers. He slipped them out to let the sweet liquid fall into his mouth.

"So sweet" , he hummed.

His shirt came off and then so did mine. Zion instantly went to my buds, sucking and twisting on them. I threw my head back in the immense feeling of pleasure. My hands slipped down his boxers and with the distraction of his mouth over my hardened nipples , he slipped right into me unknowingly.

"Fuck" i yelled , instantly feeling his huge size hit every spot my fingers couldn't.

Zion quickly knew how to bring more enjoyment onto me , he wrapped his hand around my throat. I grabbed onto his wrist as he excessively sped up.

He let out low grunts as I chanted out to his name and a chain of profanities. Our skin made loud slapping noises and the room became hotter the second.

"How badly did you want daddy's cock?" He choked out.

I let out zero to nothing but a moan, i couldn't properly let out a sentence. I nodded instead.

"I want words" he spoke deeply , he delivered rough thrusts.

I scratched at his back and moaned at his commitment to making sure I let him know just how good I felt.

"S-so fucking bad , I wanted your cock so bad , Daddy"

He once more sped up his speed , showering me in kisses over my neck. My head rested on his shoulder as my nails continued to leave scratches along his back.

The sensational moment was soon to come to a completed end. A knot was formed in my stomach and a fire was ignited. I was about to hit peak.

"Daddy , i'm gonna c-" before letting anything out , I moaned out as my orgasm came along.

He gave me a little bit more of the feeling befor he came himself and pulled out.

The feeling of being empty made me whimper , Zion handed me his t-shirt and I placed it over my body.

He kissed my forehead and grabbed my hand as I hopped off the counter; feeling weak. We walked into the living room and drifted into a nap.

a/n , hi , sorry i havent been active in here at all :(( , I was so busy with school and fall break , that I completely and utterly forgot about this app In general.

sincerely, I am sorry for being super inactive and not keeping everyone updated or just simply not clarifying I was gonna be gone.

school recently has gotten let's flustering and time consuming so I will try to keep updating . Slowly.

besides that , ty for 600 followers and nearly 500k reads ! I appreciate it <3

— bri 🏳️‍🌈